lets get married

punta cana

punta cana.
let's get married - partynextdoor.

waking up in another country next to spirit was a dream judah never realized he wished for.

her silk bonnet reflected from the light shining in through the sliding door in the villa in their room, they had realized that over half of a year that they had been together, they had soon realized peace had been something they thought they knew, but was completely foreign.

her lips, even after hours of sleep, stayed plump and perfectly two toned.

her fresh set of lashes sat, perfectly feathered out, and framed her face perfectly while her eyes laid shut.

spirit was the true epitome of beauty, at least in his eyes.

Judah had fallen obsessed with her appearance, he saw nothing better.

he had fallen in love with how she caters to the people she loves, and the animals she adores.

he adored her hospitality, he adored her versatility.

he adored how sometimes she could be out in the club taking shot for shot, and other times she could be dancing in the kitchen to keyshia cole while cooking collard greens and pot roast.

in his eyes, baby was better than beyonce.

"i can feel you staring at me judah, you finna get touched." spirit mumbled in her sleep, turning around and pulling the covers over her head.

"please do it." judah laughed, but wasn't nun' funny.
-- spirit let out a light chuckle, hopping up and walking into the bathroom.

today was thanksgiving, and although spirit would've loved to celebrate it back home, she felt the need to try something new.

ace had booked a flight to meet them down in Punta cana, tonight they had booked a chef, and ace took it into his hands to book the biggest villa for all of them tonight.

although many would think ace wasn't doing good, per his recent situation, he wasn't as people thought he was.

when things like this happened, he wasn't surprised. he was more humored. he never believed people to be good, honest, or purely intentioned.

and anytime it was proven to him, he would do nothing to pat himself on the back.

Although ranai had truly stung him, he decided it's best to not dwell on that situation, but to move forward.

it wasn't right to fix what wasn't broken, so he simply went back to the peaceful life of his friends, his pup, and his hustle.

that's all he was focused on.

"you ready, baby?" a good gap of time had passed, and the group had scheduled themself a day out on the beach with jet skis

spirit walked out of the bathroom, now completely ready. she sported a pucci bathing suit, along with some cheap ol' slides she brought for the beach,

walking out to the beach, the pairs had all subconsciously co-ordinated with their outfits, they had rented out a few jetski's for everyone to ride as time passed by. everybody sported light colors, fresh cuts, fresh installs, and neat braids.

with soft r&b blasting, capo and jade had found themself on a jetski first.

"maison if you feel like you in the mood to fuck around, imma let you have it nigga." jade spoke as she hopped onto the back of jetski behind capo.
-- "talking hot like you know how to swim, tighten up." he laughed, before speeding off.

chance and mo on the other hand, had taken separate jet skis, just so they can race each other.

"yall is a damn trip." spirit laughed, slipping on her life jacket. "girl im finna run this nigga down." mo laughed, sitting her cup of 'migos down before hopping on the jetski.

"yo alcoholic ass drinking and jet skiing , God gon run yo ass straight into the atlantic." chance spoke, putting down his cup of henny, shaking his head.
-- "man you deadass wrong" judah laughed, tucking his J behind his ear and holding onto spirits hand to help her onto the jetski.

"you drove one of these before judah? dont play wit' me." spirit said seriously, tightening her grip  on judah's waist.

"you trust me?"

"no nigga"

judah smiled before pulling off.

the group had spent the last hour riding on their jet skis, doing all types of races, and throwing eachother off.

soon, the sun began to beam, and the pairs grew tired of the sun.

"y'all hungry?" mo sighed, drained.

"i am." spirit mimicked druski as she drug her feet along the sand.

chance, capo, and judah all looked at each other before sighing and hopping up.

they had all reached for their wallet, tucking it into their now dry swim trunks.

you know what that means...

8:37 pm.
punta cana.

ace's arrival.

"man what the fuck gone onnn. happy thanksgivin!" ace yelled as he opened the door, revealing his friends.

"smell good as a bitch in here" capo sniffed as he walked in, "smell just like my cookin." jade smiled, taking in the air.

"you dragged it." capo retorted, causing jade to slap 'em' in the back of his head.

"hella dragged it." chance said, posting up before jade got the chance to pass the favor onto him.

"yall gone leave my girl alone. fa' shit happen." mo laughed, slipping her sandals off as they all walked into the kitchen.

"su casa is mi casa." ace spoke, showcasing the island full of food.

"other way around nigga."