her way

miami, florida

miami, florida.

spirit had been doing a day of errand running.

she had been through target, ulta, homegoods, and publix.

she really did not wanna see how much she had spent today.

after a long day of purchasing things she had no need for, she chose to end her day heading over to judahs house since they've found their self not having much time together.

spirit had been doing overtime at the hospital, and judah had been dealing with a big project of his.

walking up to the dark grey door, she posed at the doorbell camera before getting close to it.

letting tega off his leash, he ran into the living room, hopping on the couch.

"open the nooooor." she joked before unlocking the door with her spare key.

"honey i'm homeeee" she spoke hearing the quietness of the apartment.

she walked through the house, heading towards his room, nodding as she heard the shower running.

slipping her slides off, she opened the bathroom door,

"hey ju" she spoke happily, eyeing judahs butt through the steamy shower glass.

she sat on the bathroom counter, earning a response from him.

"wassup baby." he spoke, his voice rumbling through the bathroom.
— "why you out there?" he turned around.

"what you mean?" she responded, swinging her feet.

"guh." he kissed his teeth, turning back around. spirit laughed before hopping down, opening the drawer in his bathroom, grabbing a silk tie and shower cap, and beginning to tie her hair down.

slipping out of her leggings and sweater she had put on, she yelled out to alexa before walking over to the shower door.

3way - teyana taylor

opening the shower door, she stepped in, rubbing judahs back.

he turned around, pulling her in and holding her close. "you had yo fun today?" he spoke, looking down at her.

she muttered a "mhm" before grabbing her exfoliating net, pouring soup before soaping her body up.

judah caught his hair up in a bun, watching her soap her body up.

he admired her shape and how her titties looked with the foam layered on top of them.

as she began to wash herself off, he came up behind her, kissing on her neck as they stood under the hot water.