aint u

brickell, miami

brickell, miami.
9:45 pm

"i just don't understand why you're mad at me. i didn't do anything but defend myself." spirit shrugged, walking into judahs home.

judah closed and locked his door behind him.

"i'm hot wit you, because that's not you spirit. you kno dat." he kissed his teeth, slipping his slides off and walking into the kitchen, where spirit sat on the island.

"fuck is you doing arguing wit' some lil ass boy, fuck is you doing at the trap. fuck is you doing spirit?" he throw the corner of his lip up. pouring a glass of wine for spirit, who stayed quiet.

"i'm not even finna trip. i would do it again." spirit rolled her eyes, getting up from her seat.

"where u going?" judah spoke, placing both his hands on the table.

gaining no response from spirit, she walked into his bedroom, entering the connected bathroom.

judah let out a breath of air before walking into the bathroom behind her, catching the door before she closed it.

"spirit"

no response.

"say, listen. i'm not finna play wit' you." he spoke to her, pushing her up against the sink counter. not letting her push pass him.

"we not little ass kids, sit yo ass down and talk if somebody talking to you." he spoke sternly, looking at her.

"you placing yo anger on the wrong person, gshit." making eye contact with her.

"i'm not even mad." she spoke.

"then act right baby."

he moved his hands away from the side of her, before walking out of the bathroom.

turning on the shower, spirit slipped out of her clothes, putting a towel on.

letting the steam from the shower begin to calm her spirit.

she began to start her night routine.

she threw her hair in a claw clip.

getting out the shower, spirit threw her silk robe on.

letting her thoughts control her, she opened the door.

looking out into the kitchen, judah sat at the island, scrolling on his phone.

walking out into kitchen, she stood behind judah sitting.
— wrapping her arms around him from the back, she kissed his neck lightly.

soon enough spirit realized, just as much as she was teaching judah how to change some ways.

he calmed her just as much as she did him.