the universe

MIAMI, FL

MIAMI, FL

5:23 PM

"nurse abdullahi? they need you in room 3B22." a front desk clerk said to spirit as they seen her walking out of the hospital elevator.

she nodded before turning around in the elevator again. pressing the level 3 she waited for the doors to open again.

"wonder what they need me for." she said walking down the hallway.

she knocked on the door lightly , before turning the knob, inside the hospital room she saw 3 nurses as well as a young girl laying in the hospital bed.

"good evening, nurse abdullahi, this is renai, we need you to distribute some medications to her and just monitor her for the rest of your shift, okay?" the doctor spoke to her. spirit nodded, quickly washing her hands before getting the equipment.

she knew that renai had been in this hospital for about 2 months now, but since this isnt her floor level she's usually assigned to, she has never seen her until now.

renai opened her eyes, smiling lightly at spirit, renai was freshly over 18, and had gotten into a crash when she was driving with her late boyfriend who was under the influence with lean and smoking.

"Hi, renai, im nurse-"

"abdullahi, i hear them say it about 10 times per hour." she laughed causing spirit to shake her head smiling.

"since you've been on bed rest for so long, i'm just gonna prescribe you with some enoxaparin, this will help thin the blood around places like your hips and such to make sure it doesn't hurt when you're back on your feet." spirit smiled, tapping the small and long needle.

renai leaned back in her bed, letting spirit give her the shot.

9:34 PM

MIAMI FL.

spirit's shift was done, but she had stuck around for over 30 minutes to talk to renai, who was now fast asleep.

spirit took this time to clean up her hospital room, speaking to renai really calmed her as her other patients usually never want to speak to her.

as spirit was cleaning up the flowers at the end of renai's bed, a knock was heard on the door. she yelled out a quick come in before going over by the window to fix the pillows on the couch.

"she's sleeping right now, but if you wanna drop flowers off, it's right at the end of her bed."

"fasho." she heard a deep voice say, she recognized it, and turned around.
" hm." she said looking at him.