nympho

"wanna get drunk and nastyyy

"wanna get drunk and nastyyy." mo sung hand in hand with jade and spirit as they walked up to the bouncer at gcsobe.

a/n : i say play y'all best turnt album for this. miami vibes.

the bouncer looked at them, as if he's waiting for them to say something, before looking behind them seeing chance, capo, and judah.

the bouncer nodded, letting the group in past the line.

touchdown by babyface ray blasted through the club,

jade immediately swayed her hips as they walked through the packed crowd up to their section.

walking into their private section the girls immediately loosened up.

spirit poured herself a cup of the casamigos that sat on the crystal table in the middle.

immediately mo and jade began dancing on each-other.

capo, chance, and esco all stood smoking, looking around and watching they ladies enjoy themself.

everybody in the crowd around drank, danced, smoked, and bopped their heads.

really wan' shit if you wasn't in a section though.

Judah bopped his head lightly to the music, he was fitted down in a gallery department shirt, some amiri jeans and a lanvin sneakers.

he never left the crib without his cuban neither.

spirit on the other handed, worse a vintage chanel dress with high Louboutin's, sported with a cuban aswell and a matching bag.

the entire group was fitted in some of their best outfits, making their statements in the club.

nice and slow began blasting through the club, mo and chance had already walked off into the crowd to catch a vibe.

jade and spirit were hugged up, singing lyrics in each-others face closely as the liquor began to take over.

they began rubbing all over each-other, this was a normal occurrence for them though. they loved touching.

spirit tucked her face in jades neck as they sang to each-other.

capo and Judah watched them intently.

proud.

soon enough, they began feeling overlooked.

judah walked over to spirit, pulling her slightly.

they sat against the wall, spirit stood infront judah's towering figure, he had his arms wrapped around the front of her as they swayed together.

jade and capo sat on the couch, drinking and laughing in eachothers face.

would you mind by janet jackson.