Chapter 1 Opening Sign to Bugatti Veyron

CZ City.

People come and go in Haitian Building.

"Ding! WeChat has arrived-one hundred thousand yuan!"

Shi Feng's cell phone rang suddenly, attracting countless beauties.

However, when the beauties saw Shi Feng in work clothes, they all showed contempt.

"Che, what era are you using this to bluff people?"

"Hehe, everyone is hitting the workers, so why bother to beat the workers!"

"Daosi's daydreams can only entertain herself."

When Shi Feng heard this, he showed a helpless wry smile.

In fact, half an hour ago, he was fired.

I haven't got my salary back this month, 100,000 yuan?

I can only think about it.

"Hey, the current software is really a damn virus..."

Shi Feng turned on the phone and planned to uninstall the damn software.

But who knows, Shi Feng found that there was indeed a new message in his WeChat. He clicked it curiously, and it said: The amount of 100,000 yuan has been received.

"Fuck! There are really one hundred thousand?"

Shi Feng immediately opened the balance and found out that he had indeed received a transfer of 100,000 yuan.

"Ding, your cash has been issued, please check it carefully."

"Ding, congratulations to the host for binding for the first time, and an extra chance to draw a prize, is it a draw?"

At this time, the WeChat page is transferred to a pop-up window.

You are a huge roulette in the pop-up window.

Shi Feng didn't look closely, and tremblingly pressed it down!

"Ding, congratulations to the host for getting the supercar Bugatti Veyron!"

"Ding, the reward is being delivered, please check the host."

Shi Feng's heart jumped wildly, and his breathing became short.

Bugatti Veyron!

The world-famous super sports car, even the most common one, is worth tens of millions.

Just click a little bit by yourself and hit one of them?

In a daze, Shi Feng realized that he had an extra cool key in his hand at some point. At the same time, there was a burst of exclamation at the door of the building.

"Oh my God, Bugatti Veyron, it's so cool!"

"This car seems to have been installed. The landing price is less than 30 million yuan. It's too tyrant."

"Hurry up, let's go take pictures, maybe we can meet the owner of the car..."

Everyone's eyes were attracted by this brand new Bugatti Veyron.

Some thick-skinned beauties have even taken out their phones, posed for pictures, and prepared to take pictures.

"Let's give in, give in trouble!"

When the beauty was busy taking pictures, Shi Feng's voice came slowly.

Several beauties frowned slightly, especially when they saw Shi Feng in work clothes, they showed disgust.

"Why are you squeezing? We'll be here first!"

Obviously, they thought Shi Feng was also here to take pictures.