Chapter 57: Lucky Audience

While speaking, Wei Yunxi had already taken out a bag of facial masks, and put it on his face in front of everyone. A soft and beautiful voice rang in front of everyone’s ears.

“Beauty and appearance are irresistible temptations for women, and skin is the key to it. I believe that many women, whether young women or women facing age challenges, have skin for us. Saying how to keep it tender and smooth is a big trouble!”

Wei Yunxi said with a smile,

“This is also what I want to make a good mask. In order to solve this problem, I have invited many Chinese and Western medicine experts. With the joint efforts of everyone, we have developed this Chinese herbal mask.”

“Our facial mask only requires you to apply it for half an hour before going to bed every day. It is not the watery vitality or elasticity of the skin, and it will maintain the best condition.”

Wei Yunxi, who was wearing a mask, talked freely in front of the camera, while all the fans at the scene listened attentively.

Kong Xiangyun, who was standing by, looked helpless.

“Wei Yunxi deserves to be an expert in the fashion industry. I didn’t expect that she has so many female fans. With her personal endorsement and promotion, this mask is half the success!”

Frozenly, but seeing that Wei Yunxi had finished the explanation, it was the turn of reporters and fans to ask questions.

“Hello Miss Wei Yunxi, this is Chaoyang News reporter Jiang Xiaoguo. What I want to ask is that several Chinese herbal masks have been listed in China before, but the effect is very small. What is the difference between this mask of yours and other Chinese herbal masks? Woolen cloth?”

Jiang Xiaoguo is a well-known sharp-mouthed reporter in the industry. The question is very important. As soon as he said this, the audience instantly quieted down.

Because Jiang Xiaoguo is right, facial masks have a huge market in China, and both Chinese and foreign people can make a lot of money here.

However, as many facial masks have been exposed to problems, users now pay more and more attention to the quality and safety of facial masks.

Especially the face, once allergies occur, it is almost a disaster for women!

“That’s a good question!”

Wei Yunxi calmly smiled at the camera and said leisurely.

“There are many wonderful things about our mask.”

“First, it can be used for both men and women. Of course, it is not universal in the general sense. I mean, in terms of effects, men and women are universal!”

“Secondly, although all Chinese herbal medicines are used, in the words of a friend of my Chinese medicine practitioners, the effects of each kind of medicinal herb are different in different years, in different proportions and in different qualities. The more important thing is how these medicinal herbs are boiled. System, the effect is quite different.”

“Third, this mask is actually improved with a plaster. In addition to external application, our company has also developed a goddess beauty tea, referred to as goddess tea, and for men, it has developed liver nourishing tea. If these two medicinal teas are combined with each other when taken orally and externally, the effect will be even better!”

Obviously Wei Yunxi had prepared a lot before starting, and even asked Shi Feng personally. As soon as he said this, he immediately welcomed a round of applause.

Regardless of the effect, the logic of Wei Yunxi’s words is quite correct.

“Of course, practice and time will always be the answer to the test of truth. Whether our products are effective or not, you have the final say, and time has the final say. Because today is the first day we opened a store, we have a certain discount.”