Chapter 38: A complete piece of jade!

The speaker’s name is Jiang Yuan, who specializes in the business of buying and reselling stones. He took over from the owner of the stone at a low price, and then went to the place where the stone was opened, and sold the high price by cutting one or two exposed sections.

Some people like to directly choose rubble for cutting, and some people like to estimate from this semi-finished product. Although there are huge errors, it is more exciting to play.

Jiang Yuan didn’t expect that the atmosphere he had finally brought out would be broken by a young man who suddenly appeared.

“In this way, today I will prove to everyone that I was right!”

Jiang Yuan looked at the master Kaishi next to him and smiled.

“Thank you for cutting me twice. I want everyone to see. The stone that someone Jiang likes must be extraordinary!”

“Yes, boss Jiang!”

Master Kaishi nodded, using the cutting machine, very professionally, to make two more cuts on the stone.

“We still know what Boss Jiang is. This stone is worth at least 500,000 yuan!”

“That is, this young man is too ignorant!”

“Hey, I originally wanted to buy this stone, but now I can only let Boss Jiang make money by myself!”

The onlookers shook their heads helplessly, and while talking, the master who opened the stone also took out the remaining stone from the cutter.

When the first cut was done, everything was normal. However, when the second cut was finished, Master Kaishi felt bad in his heart. When he took it out, everyone was dumbfounded.

I saw that the exposed section was covered with green dots, but these green dots were scattered and scattered, and did not form a complete jadeite at all.

In other words, if everyone can guarantee that this stone is worth 500,000, then now, this stone is only 100,000 at most, and even 100,000 may not be bought by anyone.

Because even if there are emeralds in the remaining stones, no matter the appearance or the size, there is no big surprise.

“How can this be!”

Seeing this aspect, the boss Jiang Yuan, who was confident just now, instantly his face sank.

The stones he bought were all verified by experts, and he didn’t say anything ruthless, but the shipment rate of stones worth hundreds of thousands was still very high.

Where did he think that this stone, which he liked, was so bad inside!

this……

For a moment, Jiang Yuan only felt that he was slapped in the face.

He couldn’t help looking at Shi Feng. To be precise, everyone at this time looked at Shi Feng.

Because it was Shi Feng’s assessment of this stone just now, he said it was worth 50,000 at most!

They didn’t believe it at all just now, but now, fifty thousand may really be the highest value!

“It should be a coincidence? Was this kid accidentally hit it?”

“Is this kid’s mouth poisonous? So accurate?”

Whispers came from all around.

Shi Feng shook his head helplessly, too lazy to bother about it.

He hurriedly walked over and handed the stone in his hand to Master Kaishi.

“Thank you for giving me a stone, um, let’s get a knife here first!”