Chapter 28

“Beauty tea?”

Pang Yujuan blinked, and smiled elegantly.

“There are a lot of beauty teas on the market, but the effect is average, and everyone’s physique is different, and the effect may not be effective!”

However, even though she said so, since Jiang Wanru had said it, she naturally couldn’t refuse.

With Jiang Wanru’s consent, she took out a blank sheet of paper from the bag.

Looking at the handwriting on the paper, Pang Yujuan’s first feeling was very absurd.

Because although this character is not ugly, it is too immature at first glance. The person who writes should be a young man.

However, as she carefully looked at the contents of the prescription, her complexion suddenly changed.

“This prescription implements the principle of yin and yang coordination throughout the story. Both the ratio of medicinal materials and the research on medicinal materials are very advanced!”

Pang Yujuan looked at Jiang Wanru with weird eyes.

“Wanru, if what I expected is not bad, the master of this prescription must be an expert!”

“what?”

Qin Fang, who was lying on the side, looked at Jiang Wanru curiously.

“Wanru, when did you know such an expert?”

But no, the Pang Yujuan in front of him is also very famous in the whole Cangzhou traditional Chinese medicine maintenance circle. Even Master Pang Da said that, the person who writes the prescription is certainly good.

“This… I also just met today!”

Jiang Wanru blinked her eyes, also with a dazed expression on her face.

She did not expect that Shi Feng’s handwritten prescriptions were so powerful that even Pang Yujuan was shocked!

“Wanru, your friend, can you introduce me to me? I really want to talk with him about the pharmacology of this aspect!”

Pang Yujuan, who has always been elegant and easy-going, was also extremely excited at this time.

“Oh, this…it’s easy to say, I’ll talk to him again when I look back!”

Jiang Wanru took a deep breath.

In his opinion, a god like Shi Feng certainly doesn’t understand pharmacology, and Shi Feng also said that this is a prescription written by a friend of his Chinese medicine.

Also, his friends like Shi Feng, his friends, naturally come from an extraordinary background, but he has ignored this point.

“It seems that this son-in-law is very caring about himself. The first time he met, he gave himself a big gift. On the contrary, he, an elder, behaved very badly!”

Jiang Wanru sighed secretly in her heart, and looked at Shi Feng with admiration again. When Xindao meets next time, she must treat Shi Feng well.

“Snee!”

When Shi Feng returned home, he sneezed unconsciously.

“Could it be that I slept on the terrace last night and caught a cold?”

Shi Feng wakes up and wakes up his nose, thinking about the beautiful scenery last night, and he has endless aftertastes for a while.

Kong Xiangyun, this woman, really makes people like it more and more.