Chapter 4 Three hundred thousand tea leaves

For this kind of luxurious villa area, Shi Feng used to just look at it on the Internet. Today is the first time to experience such a luxurious and luxurious villa group.

There are not only beaches, parks, but also large golf courses nearby, which reveal the noble and luxurious aristocratic atmosphere everywhere.

Even the security guard at the door, whether in appearance, figure, or temperament, is several levels higher than that of other communities.

Looking at Shi Feng’s Bugatti Veyron, although the security guards were shocked, their faces still maintained a polite demeanor.

“How do I get to the six buildings?”

This villa area is too big, Shi Feng came here for the first time and looked a little dazzled, and couldn’t help but stop and ask.

“Six buildings…”

The security instinctively replied, but when he thought of something, his eyes widened and his face looked incredible.

The six villas have a total of three floors, which are independent villas, and are the best location in the Cangzhou No. 1 villa area.

Many Shenhao wanted to buy it before, but reluctantly discovered that this villa had been secretly purchased by a mysterious man.

It’s just that, for so many years, this villa has been vacant, occasionally cleaning staff come to take care of it, but no one knows who the owner of the villa is.

The security guard did not expect that he would meet the real owner of this villa today!

“Oh, sir, did you see it? Go straight along this road, and the tallest villa is!”

The security guard said while pointing.

“OK, thanks!”

Shi Feng thanked him and drove the luxury car towards his villa.

“Uncle Zhang, aren’t these six buildings not for sale? There seems to be a master today?”

Kong Xiangyun drank the West Lake Longjing that he had just soaked, with a pair of beautiful eyes, through the clean and atmospheric floor-to-ceiling windows, he could have a panoramic view of the situation of the six buildings on the opposite side.

“Yes, miss!”

Beside Kong Xiangyun, there was an old man wearing a short gua. Although he was over 60 years old, his complexion was ruddy and refreshed.

However, Zhang Haishan was also a little confused, with a helpless smile on his face.

“As early as when they were being built, these six buildings were fixed. It’s just that after so many years, no one knows who the real owners of these six buildings are. I didn’t expect that a young guy would come today! ”

Kong Xiangyun nodded, his eyes fell on the coffee table in West Lake Longjing, with a hint of curiosity on his beautiful face.

“If I remember correctly, the price revealed by this villa that year seemed to be worth more than four billion yuan.”

“There are not many in Cangzhou that can afford to live in such a villa. As the saying goes, distant relatives are not as good as neighbors. As neighbors, we should not be too indifferent. There is also a box in West Lake Longjing. You will send it to me to explore the reality. !”

“Yes!”

Zhang Haishan nodded.

“By the way, give him another tea set by the way!”