Chapter 50:

And when his gaze stayed on this painting, the value of this painting also emerged in his mind, which was as high as 15 million, and there is still a lot of room for appreciation!

“This is too expensive, right?”

Shi Feng shrugged, looking helpless.

“It’s just a painting. If you meet someone who doesn’t understand her, it’s worthless. If you meet someone who understands her, it’s also priceless. After all, it can’t be measured by price. Mr. Shi Please be sure to accept it, otherwise, you won’t treat me as a friend!”

Xia Yuhan said sincerely.

This painting is indeed her beloved work, and even the pinnacle of paintings over the years.

But these were nothing compared to her life.

Shi Feng was able to spot her physical symptoms today, and even promised to treat her. This kind of life-saving grace is nothing more than sending a painting. What is it?

What’s more, Shi Feng can see from her paintings that her heart is unwilling and her body is ill. Obviously, she is also a master in this field. This painting is also worth the money for Shi Feng.

“Well, then I’m not welcome!”

Shi Feng smiled, and then, the female assistant who stopped him just now hurriedly put the painting in a box and delivered it to him.

“Being so favored by Teacher Xia Yuhan, it seems that Mr. Shi is really accomplished in painting!”

Hua Qianshan walked over with a gloomy expression, the envy, jealousy and hatred on his face could not be concealed at all, but he didn’t want to let Shi Feng go, so he managed to squeeze a smile.

“Since ancient times, calligraphy and calligraphy have been a family. I heard that a few calligraphy and calligraphy paintings from the Tang and Song dynasties have been newly discovered today. Since both of them are in the same way, why don’t we go and take a look together?”

Hua Qianshan looked at Shi Feng jokingly.

What he is best at is not looking at paintings, but calligraphy. Hua Qianshan not only writes good handwriting, he also has a lot of research on Chinese classical calligraphy. Just now, he lost face in front of Xia Yuhan, so he naturally wanted to make up for it in calligraphy.

Otherwise, today’s limelight would have all been snatched away by the kid Shi Feng.

“Okay, Mr. Shi, should we be together?”

Upon hearing this, Xia Yuhan was also intrigued, and she had just met Shi Feng. This person not only knows how to paint, but also knows pharmacology, but she always feels that what she sees is just the tip of the iceberg.

Naturally, she would not miss the opportunity to get to know Shi Feng in this way.

“Just call me Shi Feng, if that’s the case, then I’m disrespectful!”

Shi Feng shrugged. He was accustomed to the life of the poor for more than 20 years, and he was a bit awkward to be called by these painting and calligraphy experts one by one.

So, in the eyes of everyone’s envy, Shi Feng and Xia Yuhan rushed to the fourth floor of the Guanhai Tower.

Although this floor is huge, there are not many shops open.

Because the valuable antiques are either lost overseas or collected in museums. Today, there are not many treasures scattered among the folks.

As soon as Shi Feng went upstairs, he met an acquaintance.