Chapter 11: Stroke

This is a good recipe for nourishing the liver. The key is not only to nourish the liver, but also to regulate the spleen and stomach at the same time.

In their Shi family, there are also many good recipes for nourishing the liver, but compared with the recipe in front of them, they are nothing short of insignificant and totally different.

“Where did your prescription come from?”

Shi Jueming looked at Shi Feng in shock. Of course, he admired Shi Feng’s memory. This kind of prescription was not in that state if he remembered a little wrong.

“Oh, a Chinese medicine friend gave it to me, just say, can you grab the medicine? If not, I will try it at another place!”

Shi Feng said lightly.

“Chinese medicine friend…”

Shi Jueming muttered to himself, I know so many Chinese medicine practitioners in Cangzhou, why haven’t I seen a master with such a deep Taoism?

It seems that this young man is not simple.

“Although you don’t have the official seal of the hospital, the person who wrote the prescription is obviously a master of Chinese medicine. I will make an exception to get the medicine for you, but let’s not take it as an example!”

Shi Jueming said in his heart that this should be the reason that the master of Chinese medicine did not want to reveal his identity.

He thought about it for a moment, and then he weighed it himself according to the prescription and prescribed a few medicines for Shi Feng to pack.

“how much is the total?”

Shi Feng was also a little curious about the effect of this prescription, and couldn’t wait to taste it.

“This…this…”

Shi Jueming wanted to say something but stopped, and finally had the courage to look at Shi Feng and said,

“The price or anything is a trivial matter!”

He smiled,

“I don’t know how to call this brother?”

“Shi Feng.”

“Oh, little brother Shi Feng, my name is Shi Jueming. I think your prescription is quite good. It’s a good prescription for nourishing the liver. It’s an essential medicine for people who stay up late and work overtime.”

“I have a destiny with my brother, you see, can you sell me this recipe?”

When these words came out, Shi Feng was stunned.

He just randomly found a prescription from that book to try its effect. Wherever he wanted to, this Shi Jueming actually took a fancy to his prescription!

Can be seen by this Chinese medicine doctor, obviously, the gold content of this prescription is a bit high.

However, Shi Feng was also the first time to encounter such a thing, and he really didn’t know how much the prescription was worth.

“How much are you willing to pay?”

Shi Feng asked casually, his current WeChat account is only close to 200,000 yuan. If the prescription can sell money, he doesn’t mind making a little more money.

“This…I am willing to pay one hundred thousand!”

Shi Jueming touched his nose, staring at the prescription, with a smile on his face.

“Of course, this is the guaranteed price!”

“If I promote this drug in the future, we will evenly divide the profits received, how about it?”