Chapter 31

“My father’s name is also yours!”

Feng Chao, who was furious, was furious, and raised his hand to throw his hand at Shi Feng.

Snap!

Loud applause sounded on the dance floor, but the slap did not hit Shi Feng’s face. As soon as Feng Chao raised his hand, Shi Feng quickly countered and controlled it at a speed that could not cover his ears. He slapped himself on the arm.

Today’s Shi Feng, with the diligent practice of Wu Qin Xi, is far beyond ordinary people in terms of strength and reaction speed, and dealing with a drunk Feng Chao is nothing at all.

“What the hell are you!”

Feng Chao was furious, and his little brother’s discoloration changed even more, trying to help Feng Chao forward, but suddenly realized that, somehow, one of Shi Feng’s hand, like a vise, had already grasped Feng Chao. Neck.

“Don’t worry!”

Shi Feng glanced at Feng Chao faintly. With his free hand, he took out his mobile phone from his pocket and said while dialing.

“I think you lack tutoring. It is necessary to let your father take care of you!”

“what?”

Feng Chao was stunned when he heard this. This kid had just said his father’s name directly, and now he called again. Could it be that he really knew his father Feng Yuanshan?

With a stupefied effort, the phone has been dialed, and there is a familiar voice inside.

“Hey?”

Shi Feng smiled faintly.

“Is it Mr. Feng? I’m Shi Feng!”

“Shi Feng? Haha, it turned out to be Mr. Shi, but I’ve been waiting for you for a long time, and I finally got your call!”

Feng Yuanshan was overjoyed when he heard Shi Feng.

Had it not been for Shi Feng’s help before, he would still be a stroke patient, and his Feng family would have already been in a mess.

“Mr. Shi, if there is anything I need to do, please tell me!”

Feng Yuanshan said with a smile.

“It’s not a big deal either!”

Shi Feng glanced at Feng Chao, who was pinched by himself, and said lightly.

“Just now, I met a guy named Feng Chao. He was playing hooligans and bullying people in public, and he claimed to be his father. So, I will call you to check. What do you think of this matter?”

“What? Feng Chao?”

On the other side of the phone, Feng Yuanshan was stunned.

Feng Chao, indeed his youngest son, had just been taught a lesson by him some time ago, but he did not expect that this rebellious son would actually offend his lifesaver Shi Feng!

“Mr. Shi, you let him answer the phone!”

Shi Feng loosened Feng Chao’s neck and handed him the phone.

Feng Chao originally wanted to do it, but when he heard the call from his father, he suddenly panicked.

“Important dog stuff! Feng Chao, I want you to apologize to Shi Feng and the party immediately, if Shi Feng doesn’t forgive you, we Feng family, you don’t have to come back!”

Feng Yuanshan’s words were very rude and made Feng Chao extremely uncomfortable. After all, he is the real son of the Feng family.

“Dad, Shi Feng…what is his identity?”