Chapter 111-120

“Hey, I’m good at this! Now that I have come to Chengnan, I know there is a famous restaurant!”

Feng Yiyi’s eyes wandered around, and he searched the map, his eyes revealed surprise.

“It’s really not far from here. How about we eat here?”

Shi Feng glanced at the girl’s mobile phone and found that a restaurant named Chengnan Xiuse was displayed.

Just when he was hungry, Shi Feng was not picky, so he walked out of the farm.

“Miss, let’s get in the car!”

At the door, Wang Qiang and Li Biao suggested.

The boss sent them to protect the young lady. In their opinion, all men who approached the young lady had a purpose and didn’t want Shi Feng to take advantage.

“I don’t, I like the locomotive that blames Shumi!”

Feng Yiyi stuck out his tongue mischievously, turned over, and straddled Shi Feng again, putting on his helmet naturally.

The corner of Shi Feng’s mouth twitched, this girl, is pure heart pounding herself, is she so old?

Buzz!

Shi Feng stepped on the accelerator, and the locomotive suddenly howled like a wolf, swiftly galloping forward.

“Keep up!”

Wang Qiang and Li Biao glanced at each other and quickly jumped into the car, following Shi Feng and galloping all the way.

There are few cars on the road here, so you don’t have a sense of refreshment when you start the car. Amidst Feng Yiyi’s cheers, the locomotive finally stopped in front of the beautiful restaurant in the south of the city.

This restaurant is built of pure wood, and at first glance, it gives people a feeling of returning to ancient times.

Moreover, there is no shop in front of the village, and there is nothing more than a vegetable garden orchard nearby.

What makes Shi Feng feel weird is that the cars parked in front of the door start at a price of one million, which is not something ordinary people can afford to drive.

This restaurant was full of weirdness, Shi Feng couldn’t figure out how the owner of the restaurant would open a restaurant here.

“How about it, isn’t the environment here pretty good?”

After Shi Feng was stunned, Feng Yiyi had already pulled him and walked into the hotel.

The interior decoration of the hotel still adopts the elegant and ancient style, even the table is made of genuine bamboo, let alone, it really has a special flavor.

And the guests sitting around were all gorgeously dressed, obviously not ordinary people.

“These people are all big bosses. What are they doing here?”

As the eyes swept over these bosses, everyone’s wealth value clearly appeared in front of Shi Feng.

Among these people, everyone is worth at least 50 million. Although it is not a big deal in the wealthy circle of Cangzhou, it is intriguing to gather in remote suburbs.

“Huh? Isn’t this Boss Shi?”

“Hey, Boss Shi is here too!”

And as Shi Feng took the seat, it immediately attracted the attention of many bosses.

They are all the bosses of the rich circle in Cangzhou, and they often have business dealings with each other, and they are naturally familiar with each other, and all the people who come here are basically acquaintances.