Chapter 25 Just watch the show!

Buzzing!

At this moment, the mobile phone rang and Kong Xiangyun could no longer pretend to be asleep. She leaped on the ground and jumped directly from Shi Feng.

“Hey?”

There was a roar soon on the phone,

“Bad girl, where did you go? I’m downstairs in your house!”

“what?”

Hearing the voice on the phone, Kong Xiangyun’s head suddenly grew louder.

This person is not someone else, but her mother Jiang Wanru!

Standing on the terrace of Shi Feng’s house, looking towards her villa, she suddenly saw that a lady was talking to an old man, who is not her own mother!

“Bad girl, I know where you are. Get out of here! By the way, bring that kid over too! I want to see what kind of person it is that actually lied to my daughter!”

Jiang Wanru’s roar came from the phone again, and Kong Xiangyun secretly said that he was done. Obviously, Zhang Haishan had already told his mother everything!

He glanced at the ground, but saw that Shi Feng had also opened his eyes, Kong Xiangyun pretending to be calm.

“It’s over, Shi Feng, it seems that you have to be a good person today!”

“what?”

Shi Feng blinked with a dazed expression. He only became Kong Xiangyun’s boyfriend yesterday, and he will see his mother-in-law today. This rhythm is too fast, isn’t it?

But he also knew that it was a blessing, not a curse, or a curse that could not be avoided. For some reason, Kong Xiangyun slept with him all night, and now the cheap mother-in-law came to the door, he must be responsible for this!

Shi Feng and Kong Xiangyun took a brief wash and walked into eight villas.

At this time, the cheap mother-in-law Jiang Wanru was already sitting on the sofa in the living room, domineering.

The housekeeper Zhang Haishan stood aside respectfully, without saying a word, the whole atmosphere was very depressing.

“Tell me honestly, when did you two get better? Do you know that it makes me very difficult to be a man!”

Jiang Wanru looked at Kong Xiangyun and Shi Feng who walked in and questioned.

Although he was questioning Kong Xiangyun, his eyes kept looking at Shi Feng.

Don’t say, besides the clothes are too ordinary, this guy has a pretty good figure and looks.

She was originally worried about whether her daughter had a problem in some way, but she didn’t expect her daughter to find her boyfriend behind her back!

If she hadn’t heard the call from Wu’s family in the morning, she would have been kept in the dark!

“This…in a few days…”

Kong Xiangyun curled his lips and said helplessly.

“I have no objection to your free love, but at least tell me, look at how the Wu family will behave this time? Didn’t we suddenly add an enemy!”

Jiang Wanru glared at her daughter before looking at Shi Feng.

“Your name is Shi Feng?”

“Yes, auntie!”

Shi Feng smiled and looked at the noble lady in front of her. She was a rich woman, with good skin and body maintenance. She was not much better than Feng Lan that she had met before.