Chapter 68:

However, Shi Feng suddenly turned around.

"It's just a pity that this material should only be about 20 years old camphor wood, and the moisture inside has not dried out. Even if the golden paint is applied, it is still difficult to conceal some flaws in the details!"

"what?"

The mother and daughter Jiang Wanran, who were originally happy and content, suddenly changed their faces when they heard this. What does Shi Feng mean? Rao is Ye Haoran, who has always pretended to be elegant and generous, and his brows can't help but frown.

But Shi Feng did not give them a chance to refute, pointing to the golden lacquer screen in front of him, and continued,

"The best camphor wood is thick and uniform in texture, and it also exudes a faint fragrance. The taste is cool and not strong, which makes people smell clear and eye-catching."

"And everyone, please look at the screen in front of you. Although it looks good in style, the smell of the paint has concealed the fragrance of camphor wood. Obviously, the quality of the lacquer used is not good."

"This is the material aspect!"

Shi Feng was talking endlessly,

"Secondly, it is the sculptor's aspect. For a good sculptor, no matter what kind of material it is, he can create unique works according to local conditions, so that people can see the eyes and be convinced."

"And this screen, whether it is the character sculpture or the storytelling inside, is too rigid, obviously not the work of a famous teacher."

As he said more, Ye Haoran's expression became paler.

However, the faces of Jiang Wanran and Menzi Nuo were full of anger.

They obviously didn't expect that Shi Feng, who had just met, would have said that the gifts they brought were worthless.

"Shi Feng!"

Jiang Wanran finally couldn't listen anymore, she glared at Shi Feng.

"This is the gift Ye Gongzi personally went to Lingnan to select. It cost a full five million. I listen to what you mean. Did he buy a fake?"

Mencius also looked angry,

"Shi Feng, don't talk nonsense if you don't understand!"

Shi Feng shrugged and was too lazy to pay attention to the mother and daughter, but turned to look at the Jiang family.

"Senior, what do you think of what I just said?"

"Haha, good, pretty good!"

At this time, Jiang Jianhua smiled and even nodded with satisfaction.

"It seems that the rumors are indeed true, you are young, and you do have a lot of goods hidden in your stomach! Yunyun has a good vision!"

"dad!"

"Grandpa!"

Seeing that Jiang Jianhua actually stood on Shi Feng's side, and even recognized Shi Feng's evaluation of the screen, Jiang Wanran and Mencius Nuo were suddenly anxious.

"shut up!"

However, before the two beautiful women had finished speaking, they were interrupted by Mr. Jiang.

At this time, Mr. Jiang's face no longer smiled, instead it became very gloomy.

He glared at Jiang Wanran and Menzi Nuo, a long-lost domineering and majesty instantly permeated him.