Chapter 39:

“Oh my god, this piece of jade is simply perfect, and it’s a few levels better than the previous piece of Boss Jiang!”

“This kid, wouldn’t he have known that the quality of it was good? If it was sold for 150,000 just now, it would be a big loss!”

“No, now this piece of jade is worth more than 400,000 yuan at least!”

As this second aspect was revealed, the scene suddenly exclaimed.

No one thought that a newcomer who seemed to be perverted would have such a high quality of a stone he took out.

This is the first such good stone they saw today!

“This friend, I’m willing to pay 600,000 yuan to buy it!”

“No, I’ll give out seven hundred thousand!”

Even among the bosses onlookers, someone has already begun to bid.

And the current price, just a few minutes later, has been hundreds of thousands higher than the price just announced by Jiang Yuan!

Jiang Yuan looked awkward and stood aside.

Of course, in addition to embarrassment, there are more surprises.

Because he saw greater value from this stone!

“One million, I give one million!”

Jiang Yuan looked at Shi Feng with scorching eyes.

“This is my maximum limit, one million, sell it to me!”

As soon as this word came out, the bosses around shook their heads.

“Is this Jiang Yuan crazy?”

“Selling this stone to seven to eight hundred thousand is already against the sky, one million is definitely a loss!”

“That’s right, this guy Jiang Yuan has been anti-routine, right?”

However, Jiang Yuan ignored these remarks, just staring at Shi Feng with a stubborn look.

Shi Feng shrugged and had to admire that Jiang Yuan’s vision and courage were quite unique. The system’s valuation of this stone just now was almost one million!

“Okay, deal!”

Shi Feng is also too lazy to bargain. If you continue to open the stone, the price will not be much higher. Instead of wasting time here, it is better to find more wealth elsewhere.

“However, this gentleman, I wonder if you can draw two lines for me?”

Jiang Yuan took out a cheque at random, wrote a limit of one million on it, and handed it to Shi Feng neatly.

“sure!”

Shi Feng smiled, and drew two lines on the other ends of the stone. Although there are a lot of stones cut out, if the remaining stones are 70% green, it is not worth it. Philippines.

“Thank you!”

Jiang Yuan glanced at Jiang Yuan gratefully, then turned around and passed the stone to Master Kaishi.

“Follow this line!”

“This… are you sure?”

Master Kaishi frowned,

“Although he painted the first two cuts very accurately, but the remaining two cuts are not ordinary, especially the last cut. The location here is rather awkward. If you don’t handle it well, you will suffer heavy losses?”