Chapter 37: Open Stone!

At this time, the housekeeper Zhang Haishan, the neighbor next door, was walking out with Kong Xiangyun, ready to go to work.

When Shi Feng’s gaze was fixed on Zhang Haishan, a series of news clearly appeared!

“Name: Zhang Haishan, once used by name, Zhang Tiezhu.”

“Property: Owning two houses worth ten million. A car worth one million!”

“Wealth: good fortune, good luck, and a fortune index recently!”

“Wealth progress bar: The host’s current level is too low, and this feature has not been unlocked yet!”

“Good fellow, Zhang Haishan has not made less money as a housekeeper in the Kong family these years!”

Seeing the information about Zhang Haishan in his mind, Shi Feng could not help but nodded secretly.

Immediately, his gaze was toward Kong Xiangyun who was already sitting in the car.

Name: Kong Xiangyun, nickname, so on.

Property: One Cangzhou No. 1 villa worth 300 million yuan, a Haiyun community house worth 100 million yuan, 5% shares of Kongshi Group…

Wealth: Fortune is at the forefront, and the momentum is unstoppable. Wealth has three stars a few days ago!

Shi Feng blinked, and as Kong Xiangyun went away, the information in his mind gradually disappeared.

It really deserves to be the daughter of the Confucian family, who has so many assets casually.

However, compared with the current self, it seems to be nothing at all.

“These glasses are a good thing!”

Shi Feng heaved a long sigh of relief, and then immediately thought, with these glasses, making money for yourself is not a matter of minutes.

Thinking about this, Shi Feng suddenly thought about it and drove his luxury car to the famous antique market in Cangzhou.

Although Shi Feng currently has a lot of assets, his cash is pitiful. He had promised to invest 2 million in new projects before.

Therefore, he has to make another sum before spending the money.

Qingxiangyuan is the largest antiques trading market in CZ City. Although it is not as profound as Beijing’s antiques, it is also a gathering place for the rich and powerful in Cangzhou.

Not long after, Shi Feng came here in a Bugatti Veyron. Looking at this dazzling luxury car, the security guard let Shi Feng in without hesitation.

Qingxiang Garden is very lively. There are many luxury cars parked in the parking lot alone, but compared with Shifeng’s Bugatti Veyron, these luxury cars are much inferior.

It was the first time for Shi Feng to come to such a noble place. Inside was a spacious hall, full of famous antiques, and even open stone auctions. Shi Feng was dazzled to see.

And wherever his eyes passed, a series of information all appeared in Shi Feng’s mind.

“High imitation blue and white porcelain, worth fifty yuan!”

“Inferior ink painting, worth one hundred yuan.”

“Ordinary stone, worth twenty yuan.”

Seeing this information, Shi Feng smiled secretly, with these wealth-fortune eyes, he was like a fish in water here.

“This boss, I just want to come and have a look. This is a new stone we just imported from old Myanmar. There is a great chance of getting green. Would you like to buy a piece of it for fun?”