Chapter 42: Violent Heavenly Objects!

“Yes, did the old man say something wrong just now?”

Sun Jiankun also frowned, looking at Shi Feng in confusion.

His Sun Jiankun has studied ancient paintings for a lifetime, and nothing can escape his eyes. This painting is correct.

“Of course that’s right, but it’s a pity that you only said a part of it, and there is still a part that you didn’t say! Second elders, please sit down!”

Shi Feng is very respectful to such an old man.

Moreover, the value of this painting also needs to be re-evaluated by Sun Jiankun.

He respectfully invited Mr. Lin and Sun Jiankun to sit down.

While the others had planned to leave, seeing this scene, they couldn’t help but sit down one after another.

They wanted to see what tricks Shi Feng did.

The auction room was quiet for an instant. Shi Feng stood on the booth and re-expanded the “Zhu Shi Lan Hui Tu” he had obtained, and explained lightly,

“This “Picture of Bamboo, Stone, Orchid, and Orchids” carefully depicts the new bamboo and orchid among the breeze and cliffs. It is tangible and sexual. It was a gift made to celebrate the 80th birthday of the old mother when Zheng Banqiao was in his 60s. Painting, it can be said that Zheng Banqiao’s most proud work in his life, Sun Lao, am I right?”

After that, Shi Feng looked at Sun Jiankun on the seat.

“Yes, this painting also has a good story in history.”

Sun Jiankun nodded, looking at Shi Feng with a hint of curiosity.

He originally thought he was just a dude, but now, this young man still has something.

Shi Feng continued,

“Everyone knows that Zheng Banqiao is a poet and painter. He can not only paint, but also write poems. He basically has his own poems in his paintings. But have you seen it? In this painting, there are only paintings, but not No poems!”

“Although this is finally signed by Zheng Banqiao, don’t you find it strange?”

This was asked to the bosses on the scene.

When Shi Feng said so, everyone came back to their senses.

“Yes, there are paintings in Zheng Banqiao’s poems, and there are poems in the paintings. I have heard of this!”

“However, didn’t Sun Lao just say that? The main body of this painting is the original. As for the other parts, some people filled it up later. The content of the poem must have been destroyed, right?”

Someone voiced their thoughts.

Sun Jiankun could not help but nodded.

“There was indeed a “Bamboo Shilan Huitu” back then.”

After pondering for a moment, he finally read it out,

“Mo Zhu Xiao Xiao Mo Hua, beauty Feng Shi is thin waist and slant. Ask Qu who has similar demeanor, Yue Guo Xi Shi Zheng Huan Sha. If I remember correctly, it should be this one!”

Shi Feng had to give a thumbs up for Sun Lao’s old pedantic.

After all, there are so many ancient Chinese paintings, and the poems are like the vast ocean. There are countless. Sun Jiankun can recite Zheng Banqiao’s poems casually. It is indeed extraordinary!

“Yes!”

Shi Feng nodded and looked around at everyone.

“In Chinese ancient paintings, there are actually many people who have the universe in it. Many people try to use some means to hide some information, such as burning with fire or moistening with water, to reveal the information in the painting.”