Chapter 241-250

Time flies so fast, half a month later.

At this time in the universe, there was a planet formed by a giant energy cocoon, Shi Feng and Xiao Wu.

And at this moment, the energy in the energy giant cocoon was crazily absorbed and refined by a man and a woman wrapped around it to improve each.

And time, only three days passed again.

At this time, the energy cocoon was gone, and some of them were Shi Feng holding Xiao Wu.

Shi Feng looked at Xiao Wu’s ruddy face in her arms and her more enchanting temperament, Shi Feng also smiled.

With a big wave, two sets of clothes wrapped himself and Xiao Wu.

Shi Feng felt the immense energy in his body and after his own cultivation base, Shi Feng smiled and said: “My current cultivation base has come to the early stage of Xuanxian. I rely on this to improve too fast! And Xiao Wu actually has the cultivation base of the real immortal early stage, what the hell is this!”

When Shi Feng was puzzled, the system was also time to come out and explain: “Master, you and Xiao Wu have improved their cultivation, so much because of the energy of the thunder tribulation, the energy of the universe, and the chaotic energy in your body. promote.”

“Furthermore, Xiao Wu’s current cultivation base at the early stage of True Immortal also has the strength of the Golden Immortal peak cultivation base, and Master, you have the strength of the Daluo Jinxian early stage. This is what you have cultivated over the past half month Huge cultivation energy.”

After hearing the system’s explanation, Shi Feng also nodded, and after kissing Xiao Wu’s lips, Shi Feng hugged Xiao Wu and said, “Baby, let’s go!”

After all, Shi Feng and the other two have left the galaxy with an unknown distance from Blue Star.

When he came to the solar system where the Blue Star was located again, Shi Feng looked at the meteorite that was one-tenth the size of the Blue Star and 10,000 times the mass of the Blue Star, and Shi Feng’s gaze was a little dangerous.

Because if this thing falls, the entire solar system will probably be destroyed. If the solar system is destroyed, then Blue Star’s parents will be in danger.

Then, a long sword exuding endless evil spirit appeared in Shi Feng’s hand.

The long sword exudes endless terrifying evil spirits, with the word Zhuxian engraved on its hilt. This is Shi Feng’s best innate spirit treasure, Zhuxian sword.

After this practice, Shi Feng had the initial cultivation base of Xuanxian, and Zhu Xianjian Shi Feng could also be used.

Shi Feng pointed the long sword in his hand, and then endless energy exploded.

Strands of energy were injected into the Zhuxian Sword, and then Shi Feng’s eyes condensed, and a burst of Zhuxian Sword Qi was directly released.

This Zhuxian sword aura directly penetrated this meteorite, and then a ray of light flickered, and a terrifying explosion sounded directly.

When the light dissipated, what Shi Feng saw was the powder and gravel that had been chopped up by his sword aura.

After Shi Feng glanced at this Jiafen, he left here with Xiao Wu in his arms.

After returning to Blue Star, Shi Feng’s cell phone rang suddenly.

After checking the phone number, Shi Feng answered the call when he saw that it was his father.

“Dad, why call me!” Shi Feng’s somewhat silent voice sounded.

After all, mom made all the calls.