Chapter 51:

“That’s right!”

Hearing this, the elder Tang Song also smiled slightly.

“Song Huizong has made a lot of contributions in art. He created a thin gold body, which is unique. The earliest promotion of “Shanghe Tu” in Qingming Dynasty was written by Song Huizong. But people think that the calligraphy of Song Huizong can be independent. To appreciate it as a work of art, I cut it out and circulated it alone! This is a very interesting character!”

Everyone nodded in agreement. Even these local tyrant bosses did a little research on Song Huizong. The calligraphy and paintings left by the emperor of literature and art are very valuable.

Hua Qianshan smiled slightly and turned to look at Shi Feng jokingly.

“Shi Feng, I heard that you have done a lot of research on calligraphy and painting. I don’t know this painting, what do you think?”

The reason why he invited Shi Feng to the fourth floor was to watch Shi Feng’s jokes in public. Naturally, he would not miss such an opportunity.

“This painting should be He Ji’s well-known “Autumn Evening in a Pond”, with elegant colors, exquisite and plump shapes, vivid and tactful. In these lines and ink washes, a wave of late autumn’s killing wind blows across the face. His original thin gold body is even more outstanding, and the words on it, penetrating and decisively killing, should be regarded as He Ji’s later work.”

Shi Feng glanced at Hua Qianshan a little, and then casually commented.

When he was in school, the reason why Shi Feng was liked by the girls in the class was also because of his profound accumulation in literature and history, which made people fascinated. And this historical material of Song Huizong is not difficult for Shi Feng.

Of course, what makes Shi Feng more confident is that the systematic description of the value of this painting is too detailed, even in a certain aspect of its artistic value and collection value, it is clearly described.

“you……”

Hua Qianshan originally thought that Shi Feng would be stunned on the spot, but he didn’t think that this kid would have such a deep understanding of Song Huizong that he didn’t even know some parts of it.

“The world knows that He Ji created a thin gold body, but he doesn’t know that he also has high attainments in cursive and painting. Unfortunately, until now, he has rarely seen He Ji’s cursive calligraphy!”

Shi Feng shook his head and sighed helplessly.

“Okay, you really deserve to be the person Sun Lao fancy, you know autumn from a leaf, Shi Feng, your knowledge in this area is indeed much better than many young people! You are great!”

As soon as Shi Feng’s voice fell, he was greeted by Teacher Tang Song’s clapping and praise.

This is not the case. Today’s society is too impetuous. Most young people are eager for quick success and quick gain. Many people are unscrupulous in order to make money, but few can settle down and study these ancient arts and cultures.

“Yeah. Shi Feng is indeed very good!”

“I can understand He Ji so deeply, obviously I don’t work less on weekdays!”

Several other old men also nodded to Shi Feng again and again, their eyes full of satisfaction and approval.

In contrast, Hua Qianshan, who has studied calligraphy, is really embarrassed.

Because he said so much just now, he did not welcome the comments of these predecessors, and Shi Feng only said a few words, and he became popular. This… is really a different treatment!