Chapter 291-300

Directly modify the shortcomings of her physique, and then give her a Poison Kungfu, then she can directly eat the poison to improve her cultivation.

Hey, this physique is really a good thing! Taking poison to improve the physique of one's own cultivation base, and can extract ten thousand poisons to strengthen the poisonous gas in one's body.

If the poison is strong enough and you can completely control it, even if it's just a fighter, you can directly poison the Emperor Dou.

Killing Doudi by poison is really awesome, really feels very cruel!

With a smile, Shi Feng hugged Yafei in her arms with a princess, then Shi Feng tore the space in front of her, and then she hugged Yafei's perfect, exquisite body, a space teleported. Shi Feng came to the Warcraft Mountains in the arms of Concubine Ya.

The Warcraft Mountain Range is located next to the Gama Empire, and the mountain range spans thousands of miles.

In the Warcraft Mountains, there is this Beast Emperor Amethyst Winged Lion King who is comparable to the human fighting emperor.

There are endless beasts in the Warcraft Mountains. The beasts are divided into ranks one to ten, corresponding to the cultivation bases of human combatants ~ Doudi.

Demon cores are likely to be produced in the bodies of low-level monsters, but at high-levels, after reaching the fifth level, you can obtain demon cores. You can obtain magic cores as long as you kill them.

The magic core can be said to be a source of power for monsters. This magic core can be used to refine alchemy and refining tools.

One thing I have to say is that the way of refining tools in this world is really rubbish!

Refining the weapon, directly put the magic core into this weapon, and then it is the weapon. The short-term magic core is a few-tier weapon. This is a bit of an astounding!

On the periphery of the Warcraft Mountains, only a spatial crack appeared, and then Shi Feng appeared on the periphery of the Warcraft Mountains with Yafei!

After appearing here, Shi Feng put down the concubine Ya in his arms.

"Concubine, next in the Warcraft Mountains, I will train your combat abilities and combat experience. After all, your cultivation base is forcibly improved by me with a pill."

"Although your cultivation base is very stable, but with your lack of combat experience, you can't even beat the three-star battle master of the five-star battle master, so after we enter the Warcraft Mountains, you need to be well. Just fight against the monsters in this monster mountain range.” Shi Feng's serious voice resounded through Ya Fei's mind.

After the two of them stepped into the Monster Mountain Range together, it was a coincidence that they met a Tier 1 Explosive Python.

Seeing this Explosive Python that is more than ten meters in size, Ya Fei is still a little scared!

It's a python after all! But looking at Shi Feng's encouraging eyes, Ya Fei had no choice but to slap the python helplessly.

Advanced Fighting Skills~Fire Cloud Palm

I saw Ya Fei's fighting spirit soaring, and a flame slap with a size of several meters was shot by her, and she smashed the blasting python against it.

An explosion sounded, flying sand and rocks directly over here, and the wind was full of wind. When everything dissipated, a large pit with a diameter of ten meters and a depth of half a meter was left on the ground.