Chapter 29-The Rich Second Generation

Watching this scene, Zhou Ming couldn’t help but smile wryly.

He invited his classmates to a gathering today. Originally, he wanted to retell the past, but he could see that the reason why these classmates went to the appointment was just to take advantage of the relationship with the classmates to take advantage of the opportunity to increase some contacts and even pave the way for their work.

But no, watching Shen Fei surrounded by a crowd of beauties, Zhou Ming was helpless. He was the one who had a treat tonight, but it was good, but Shen Fei suddenly became the protagonist of the wine bureau!

Shen Fei smiled slightly, chatting with these beauties in full swing, and even took the opportunity to wipe oil on these women without a trace.

However, these female classmates didn’t seem to realize it, and some of them were bold, and even took the initiative to get their bodies in front of Shen Fei.

Squeak!

At this moment, the private room door opened again, but a woman in a pink dress came in.

School flower Han Xiaoyun!

Seeing this person, all eyes gathered in the past.

Han Xiaoyun is their school girl this year, but not a classmate of their class. Why did he come here today?

As a school girl, Han Xiaoyun, whether it is her appearance, figure, or temperament, is determined to death, but she belongs to the type of iceberg beauty.

In college, many people pursued her, but she turned them away.

Compared with Han Xiaoyun, Qin Xue, who was sitting next to Zhou Ming, was suddenly overshadowed.

“Shen Fei, you don’t wait for me either!”

In the eyes of everyone’s doubts, but seeing Han Xiaoyun nodding at everyone, Shi Shiran walked to Shen Fei’s front.

Shen Fei smiled, and took the initiative to pull him to his side, facing everyone,

“Introduce everyone, this is my girlfriend Han Xiaoyun!”

As soon as these words came out, the girls sitting next to each other scattered, and their hearts were full of contempt.

This Shen Fei, who obviously already has a girlfriend, even took the initiative to strike up a conversation with himself, and even just now sneaked up his ass. He was a scumbag!

But what did he mean just now?

Why do you even ask yourself to eat?

Is it possible to sign an order as long as you stay with him for one night?

The original lively atmosphere, with the appearance of Han Xiaoyun, was a bit embarrassing for a while.

“So you are here!”

At this moment, the door opened again, and Shi Feng walked in by accident.

Seeing Shi Feng, Shen Fei suddenly laughed.

“Oh, isn’t this our Bancao Shifeng? Why are you here alone? Where’s He Xinyu?”

When everyone heard this, the look in Shi Feng’s eyes became meaningful.

When he was in college, Shi Feng not only looked sunny and handsome, but also very literary. He was recognized as a class grass in the minds of class girls.

Although Shi Feng’s family was poor, many girls secretly liked him.

However, after Shi Feng and He Xinyu fell in love, many girls stopped thinking about it. Now that I graduated, I don’t even have the mind to entangle such poor classmates.