Chapter 121-130

“what?”

Shi Feng looked stunned, and said that Xiao Nizi bends around for so long, dare to wait for herself here.

It’s just that my own medical skills are seemingly simple to others, and they are only aimed at me. If ordinary people come to study, I am afraid that they may not learn 70% to 80% for a lifetime.

“You don’t know what to say, are you?”

Seeing Shi Feng hesitating, Feng Yiyi pouted and yelled.

“You are a master. You can’t speak for nothing. If such good medical skills are lost, it will be China’s loss. I worship you as a teacher, so that China will not lose!”

Shi Feng, “…”

Doesn’t this girl in Xindao just want to learn medical skills? As for the sin that I said is extremely evil…

“Are you really willing to learn?”

Shi Feng looked at Feng Yiyi condescendingly, expressing a little suspicion.

“Of course! I originally studied Chinese medicine!”

Seeing Shi Feng questioned, Feng Yiyi couldn’t help but raise his head, expressing his great ambition.

Shi Feng smiled.

“Learning Chinese medicine requires enough patience and care, and the slightest error is thousands of miles away, do you know?”

Feng Yiyi nodded,

“knowledge!”

Shi Feng touched his nose.

“Well, you can learn medicine, so let me test your stamina and care first. You know, that farm in the suburbs is overgrown with weeds and no one takes care of it…”

“Don’t worry, it’s just weeding, wrap it around me, hehehe…”

Feng Yiyi immediately patted his chest and promised,

“I’ll go after class in a while!”

Shi Feng shrugged and left Cangzhou Medical University in a BMW.

And shortly after he left, Feng Yiyi took out his mobile phone.

“Hey hey, Uncle Wang Qiang, hurry up and reply!”

“Miss, what’s the matter?”

Wang Qiang on the phone, with a dumbfounded look, and anxious in his heart. Whenever the lady calls, there is always nothing good.

Feng Yiyi chuckled.

“Remember that farm yesterday?”

“Oh, what’s the matter?”

“In this way, you take Li Biao, go over immediately, clean up those weeds, I’ll be there in a while!”

“Huh? Weeding again?”

Upon hearing this, Wang Qiang had two big heads.

It’s noon, it’s hot day, miss is this sick?

Besides, for this kind of weeding work, just hire a few people or buy some weeding machines. Why do you want to do it with Li Biao?

I am a full-time bodyguard, not a weeder!

Feng Yiyi’s face sank.

“You just want to do it?”

“This… miss…”

“Um?”

“Okay, I’ll do it, I’ll ask Li Biao to do it together!”