Chapter 24

“You…really a god!”

After a long pause, Kong Xiangyun finally came back to his senses, looking at Shi Feng with a complex expression.

“I can’t talk about it, I will do what I say, the wine here, you choose whatever you like, we will drink whichever you like!”

Watched by Kong Xiangyun’s sexy and beautiful eyes, Shi Feng felt extraordinarily comfortable, and suddenly became arrogant.

Although these famous wines are expensive, for Shi Feng, they are actually no different from ordinary wines. If you don’t drink them, they are just decorations.

With a beautiful woman on the side tonight, what does it mean to drink a bottle of wine?

“Really? Why do I feel like a crime?”

Kong Xiangyun, who was originally not interested in wine, heard Shi Feng’s words and looked at the famous wines on the counter again. These wines, just a sip, are a lot of money!

“You’ll be open to drink tonight!”

Shi Feng laughed and looked at Kong Xiangyun jokingly. It was the first time that he saw shock and embarrassment on the face of this rich lady, which was really interesting.

“Drink it, it’s such a good wine, it’s really wasteful not to drink it!”

As if feeling Shi Feng’s provocative gaze, Kong Xiangyun took a deep breath and casually took a bottle of Lai Mao from the 1930s.

As for the bottle of Emperor Maotai worth nearly ten million, she still didn’t have the courage to take it out.

“Okay, then we’ll drink this bottle!”

Shi Feng smiled slightly, holding the wine bottle and glass, and taking Kong Xiangyun to the second floor terrace.

At this time, it was quiet at night, and the villa area was quiet. The dazzling lights sprinkled on the surface of the lake and swimming pool, making it particularly pleasant.

Since graduating, Shi Feng hasn’t had such a comfortable drink with others for a long time.

When I just graduated, because of work and just entering the society, above the banquet, it was just human affection and the exchange of interests. Later, because of conflicts with He Xinyu from time to time, the whole person was in a very tired state.

But now it’s different. He has a car and a house, and there is such a beautiful woman next to him. The wine he drinks is still Lai Mao from the 1930s, which is worth millions. This wine is really comfortable to drink.

“Come on, have another drink!”

And Kong Xiangyun, who was sitting opposite, was drinking very well.

In the eyes of others, she is a superior president, an enviable rich second-generation, but who knows how much grievances and sadness are hidden under the glamorous appearance?

Two people of different identities gathered together due to a chance meeting, and their faces turned red after drinking.

Shi Feng glanced at Kong Xiangyun who was on the opposite side, and the warm light shining on her crimson pretty face, coupled with a pair of beautiful drunk eyes, made people fall into it and couldn’t extricate themselves from it.

At the same time, Wu’s family in Cangzhou was messed up into a pot of porridge.

Wu Zhanhai, the old man of the Wu family, jumped anxiously. It has been several hours, and he has not found the contact information of Shi Feng.