Chapter 56: The Opening Ceremony

“I don’t think it’s a problem. I don’t understand company matters, and I don’t bother to participate. You can do it yourself!”

Shi Feng shrugged and unpacked as he spoke.

The current mask, after special treatment, no longer has the odor produced by his rough manufacturing method that day. On the contrary, it still exudes a light fragrance.

“Well, the quality is not bad, if you have any technical problems in the future, you can come to me!”

Shi Feng said lightly.

Kong Xiangyun has nothing to say about this. Anyway, he has his own management and other people’s help, so nothing should go wrong.

After talking about business, she looked at Shi Feng and asked suddenly.

“What did you do yesterday? I was looking for you at night, but you were not there.”

“Oh, just to play with a few friends!”

Shi Feng shrugged.

“Play? Do you know that now your Shi Feng’s name is spread among the wealthy circles in Cangzhou.”

Kong Xiangyun looked at Shi Feng and pouted,

“Now the whole circle knows that it is Shi Feng, you have discovered “Zhu Shilan Hui Tu”, and made tens of millions in flipping hands, and even know that even the “Putting Inscription” worth hundreds of millions has been discovered by you. , And I also heard that Father Xia gave you 100 million?”

But no, when Kong Xiangyun got up early in the morning, he was warned by Master Mother.

The news that came yesterday was really so explosive that her mother, Mrs. Jiang Wanru, felt a deep sense of crisis. Although their Confucian family had extraordinary financial resources, they were simply vulnerable compared to the Xia family, the second largest family in Cangzhou.

Although both Kong Xiangyun and Xia Yuhan are the four major beauties in Cangzhou, Kong Xiangyun’s comprehensive strength is obviously below Xia Yuhan.

Therefore, Kong Xiangyun, at the urging of Jiang Wanru, personally came to declare his sovereignty.

Of course, she also wanted to know which of these rumors were true and which were false.

The current rumors about Shi Feng can be described as multiple versions.

Some say that Shi Feng is an expert in antiques and cultural relics, and the level of appraisal of treasures is top-notch in the country. It is even rumored that he is an apprentice of Tang and Song teachers.

Some people say that Shi Feng’s assets are amazing. They may be children from the Shi family in the capital, otherwise they won’t get the attention of the Xia family.

In short, there are different opinions, and there are also various opinions.

Of course, this matter is inseparable from the content of the chat last night when Jiang Yuan was drinking tea with several local bosses.

“Is this the rumored “So Many Beautiful Jiangshan” and “Songfeng Pavilion Poems”?”

Under the pressure of Kong Xiangyun, Shi Feng had to take the president to his study.

When unfolding the two scrolls and looking at the calligraphy and calligraphy copybooks on them, Kong Xiangyun couldn’t help but move slightly in his beautiful eyes.

On weekdays, she only studies the management and financial operations of the company. She is not interested in or understands poetry, calligraphy and painting at all.