Chapter 131-140

“What’s wrong?”

Seeing Xia Yuhan frowning, Shi Feng looked a little anxious and couldn’t help asking.

He naturally did not idle. When Xia Yuhan finished painting, he already had an estimate of the painting in his mind. Let alone in such an environment, Xia Yuhan was performing exceptionally well. This painting is now worth at least 10 million yuan. !

“I need a serial script to write this inscription, but I can only use regular script!”

Xia Yuhan said with a sad face.

Now, there are only five minutes left. For calligraphy skills, it is very challenging. Obviously, she can’t do it in this regard.

“That’s it, then I will come!”

Shi Feng thought it was a mistake, but when he heard this, he couldn’t help but suddenly.

A few days ago, he had already comprehended all kinds of calligraphy in the “Complete Collection of Chinese Calligraphy”, let alone Xingkai, even seal script or official script.

However, Shi Feng didn’t bother to cultivate his sentiment.

It was imminent at this time, Shi Feng didn’t hesitate to say anything, and then he opened his pen and ink and picked up the words in the blank space of Xia Yuhan’s painting.

“You… know how to calligraphy?”

Xia Yuhan originally thought that Shi Feng hadn’t understood what she meant, and could not help but become anxious when she saw Shi Feng start her hands.

Because of this painting, she spent a lot of effort and it can be said to be perfect.

Once the words are not written properly, the entire painting is ruined!

However, when she saw Shi Feng write the first word, she was stunned.

This word is in standard Xingkai! Moreover, the strokes are smooth and natural, and there is a different kind of charm faintly.

She didn’t expect Shi Feng to also understand calligraphy!

Moreover, it seems that the research on calligraphy seems to be very powerful!

“All right!”

In Xia Yuhan’s stunned effort, Shi Feng had already copied all Su Shi’s divination calculations.

This picture is concrete. If he only writes a sentence of loneliness and the sand is cold, he always feels something shortcoming, so he simply wrote all the verses on it.

“Simply great!”

Looking at the rows of calligraphy from left to right, from top to bottom, Xia Yuhan couldn’t help clapping his hands and cheering.

“time is limited.”

Shi Feng reminded.

“Oh!”

Only then did Xia Yuhan come back to his senses, and hurriedly picked a small seal with a beautiful eyebrow, and printed his name on it.

“It’s your turn!”

After doing this, Xia Yuhan looked at Shi Feng.

“Uh…I don’t have a seal.”

Shi Feng shook his head helplessly. He didn’t like this time-consuming thing, but this painting did indeed lack a seal.

But now there are only two minutes left, how can there be so much time to make a seal for him.

Shi Feng blinked, and then used a brush to press at the end of the poem. Then, he chose the thinnest brush, stained it with white paint, and wrote his name on it.