Chapter 34:

“That’s great!”

Seeing what Shi Feng said was true, Wei Yunxi was immediately excited, and instantly rushed to Shi Feng’s body, and with a chirp, he kissed Shi Feng’s cheek.

“Um…what are you doing, I’m not that kind of person!”

Shi Feng looked stunned, and thought that this woman would not be too excited, would she want to agree with her body?

“Why, I just… kiss goodbye, this is Western etiquette! It’s getting late, so go back soon!”

Wei Yunxi blushed and directly pushed Shi Feng out of the door.

After closing the door, Wei Yunxi leaned against the wall and let out a long sigh of relief. She knew that Shi Feng was not a targetless person, and that Shi Feng’s background was not just for fun. Since she promised to help herself, then she should do this project. That’s half the battle!

“This guy seems to be quite shy!”

Thinking of kissing him with excitement just now, Wei Yunxi suddenly giggled.

“Turn your face ruthlessly!”

And Shi Feng, standing outside the door, touched the lipstick on his cheek, and shook his head helplessly. Well, the touch of this lipstick is still very soft and fragrant.

“Shi Feng, your goddess beauty tea, the effect is really good. After I drank it yesterday, my complexion is much better today!”

Shi Feng just woke up in the morning when he received a call from Jiang Wanru, the cheap mother-in-law.

Shi Feng is still very confident about his prescription.

He originally thought Jiang Wanru didn’t take it seriously, but he didn’t expect to actually try it.

“Really? The effect is good!”

Shi Feng smiled softly.

“Then what, Shi Feng, can you please do me a favor?”

Jiang Wanru on the phone said again,

“I have a friend in Chinese medicine. After reading your prescription, she was very impressed. She wanted to talk to your friend for advice, you see?”

“Oh, that’s how it is……”

Shi Feng immediately understood, but then he thought about it, now that he is about to open a new facial mask maintenance project, relying on the millions in his account is not enough. If the Kong family can also invest a little, it will be even more powerful.

“In this way, today I just made an appointment with a few friends in Shishi Medicine Hall, or else, would you bring that friend with you?”

“Shi’s Medicine Hall, the one next to Cangzhou No.1?”

“Yes!”

“Okay, then we’ll see you later!”

When Shi Feng came to Shi’s Medicine Hall, he was greeted warmly by doctor Shi Jueming.

“Mr. Shi, the effect of your liver-raising tea is really amazing. I have introduced this liver-raising tea with several friends, and they are all willing to cooperate with me! If nothing else, our project will be launched in half a month. !”

Shi Jueming said excitedly.

These days, he has not been idle, he has been looking for partners. After his soft and hard soaking, of course, after witnessing the wonderful effect of liver-raising tea, several friends in the Chinese medicine community have expressed their willingness. Participate in shares to help, and operate together.