Chapter 49:

“Haha, my brother Shi Feng is a great figure in ancient landscape painting!”

Seeing so many people praising Shi Feng, Jiang Yuan suddenly felt that he was worthy and couldn’t help but proudly said.

“Do you know that during the day, Shi Feng was in Qingxiangyuan and personally identified the long-lost Zheng Banqiao masterpiece “Zhu Shilan Hui Tu”. Even the famous painter Mr. Sun Jiankun did not see the mystery! ”

“What? Zhu Shilan Huitu? He did the thing in Qingxiangyuan during the day!”

“I heard that the painting was auctioned for 52 million yuan. It turns out that the protagonist is him!”

The wealthy circle in Cangzhou was originally small, and there was almost a slight turmoil in Cangzhou, and I knew it all within a day.

Naturally, everyone knows what happened in Qingxiangyuan during the day, but no one thought that the young man just now was the big boss who sold “Zhu Shilan Hui Tu” for more than 50 million!

After knowing Shi Feng’s identity, everyone’s eyes clearly became different, and even the Hua Qianshan, the son of the Hua family, looked a little more solemn.

Obviously, Shi Feng was more difficult than he thought.

At this moment, Shi Feng, who was curious by everyone, was already sitting in front of Xia Yuhan.

“Now there are only the two of us. What did you mean by that?”

Xia Yuhan looked at Shi Feng suspiciously.

Although this young man met for the first time, but for some reason, this guy has a special temperament, which makes people feel very comfortable.

“When Miss Xia was painting just now, did she suddenly feel her chest tightness and shortness of breath, so she made a mistake?”

Shi Feng smiled and said lightly.

When he entered the gallery just now, he saw the clue at a glance. He wanted to come forward to help, but was stopped by Xia Yuhan’s female assistant.

“Do you know medical skills?”

Xia Yuhan’s eyes trembled slightly, her eyes full of surprise.

Shi Feng was right. Just now because she didn’t concentrate when she was painting, she thought of a lot of unhappy things. Maple found!

“It’s just a little bit!”

Shi Feng smiled modestly.

“Ms. Xia’s symptoms should not be the first to appear. If I expected it well, Ms. Xia had a lot of cold symptoms a long time ago, especially at the turn of the seasons, she would often get sick. I don’t know what I said. Is it right?”

“This… indeed…”

Xia Yuhan frowned when she heard it. She had known this situation a long time ago, and she had visited the hospital several times, but the hospital didn’t check anything. She didn’t care about it at first, but after hearing Shi Feng’s words, she became serious for a while.

Shi Feng just started to say that if he continues, he will be worried about his life!

“This is a symptom of chills. People with this disease are no different from normal people on weekdays. But the body is very sensitive to changes in the weather. If the weather is too hot or too cold, your body will be more uncomfortable than normal people. Moreover, this illness also has a lot to do with mood. If you’re always worried, girl, I’m afraid it will make the illness worse!”