Chapter 261-270

Hehe smiled, and then Shi Feng turned over Bibi Dong, and after Shi Feng patted her hard buttocks, Shi Feng left here under her aching eyes.

Bibi Dong looked at Shi Feng who had left, she chuckled, and then said with happiness: "Unexpectedly, my last true love for Bibi Dong turned out to be Shi Feng this little guy. It really is, but it's great!"

..........

After leaving Bibi Dong's bedroom, Shi Feng came to the hotel where Xiao Wu and Lan Yu were staying.

Shi Feng hugged Xiao Wu, the cute little Loli, in his arms, and looked at the sailor suit that Xiao Wu was wearing now, showing her cute and innocent appearance, Shi Feng directly pressed her on the bed.

Then Shi Feng first fought against Xiao Wu, an innocent little Loli, and Lan Yu, an innocent Onee-san.

After the battle, Shi Feng hugged the two women and said, "Would you like to go and see this Soul Master Competition with me!"

Xiao Wu heard this and said with excitement: "Okay! Husband, let's go to watch this game, after all, lying here is too boring."

Seeing Xiao Wu's excitement, Shi Feng smiled and said, "But, you weren't boring just now! Baby, your cry is really...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Before Shi Feng finished speaking, Xiao Wu, the little Loli, quickly covered Shi Feng's mouth, and then she said in an anguish: "Husband, you are good or bad."

After smiling, Shi Feng said, "Do you want to see Lanyu?"

After seeing Shi Feng and Xiao Wu, Lan Yu hesitated for a while and then she said helplessly: "Go, go, go to the theater with you."

After smiling, Shi Feng waved his hand and the three of them put on their clothes, and then Shi Feng left the hotel with a teleport around the soft body of the second woman.

When Shi Feng appeared again, the two had already arrived in a luxurious private room in the Arena of Souls.

The three Shi Feng looked at the scene here with excitement!

After all, there were 300,000 spectators in the Great Fighting Soul Arena at this time, and there was no empty seat here. It was really exciting to hear their shouts!

After all, the shouts of 300,000 people are really deafening! Shi Feng felt that he could hear this deafening shout from ten kilometers away.

Smiled, and then Shi Feng watched this competition.

With the arrival of Bibi Dong, the emotions in the arena were also brought to a climax, and then when Bibi Dong announced that the award would be rewarded with an additional one hundred thousand year soul bone, which is still a head soul bone, the audience and the contestants in the later stage were more excited. .

At this time, Yu Xiaogang, looking at Bibi Dong who was radiant, his eyes were full of greed, Bibi Dong, wait for it! You will be mine sooner or later, wait! After the contest is over, you will be my woman.

As the opening remarks were over, and then I saw the host come out, and then his excitement screamed through the entire arena: "Dear audience, students and teachers of all colleges, hello, today It's the main competition area of ​​my continent-wide Advanced Soul Master Competition."

"Next, we will invite Shrek Academy to fight with the... Academy."

Following the host's words, I saw two teams entering the competition stage, not the Shrek Academy team and the... Academy team.