Chapter 201-210

The owners of major convenience stores or shopping malls were originally worried, for fear that this batch of goods could not be sold in their own hands, but wherever they wanted to, they were suddenly bought by so many people.

And they are all one-time purchases in large quantities. What’s the situation?

“Huh? That person is so familiar!”

At the door of a Yonghui supermarket, watching a man with a mask who just bought dozens of bottles of mineral water immediately attracted the attention of many people.

“Gosh, I remember, isn’t this Peng Xin, the drummer of Zero Point?”

“Don’t say, the figure is really alike!”

“This is my idol!”

I don’t know who said the name. Peng Xin, the drummer who hadn’t walked to the side of the car, was instantly surrounded by a bunch of people.

Peng Xin looked helpless, wanted to deny, but couldn’t hide so many fans.

Because of his performance in Le Xia, he has gained a lot of iron powder, and many people can recognize him from his body shape and movements, let alone observe it so close.

Peng Xin was actually not so good before. Even though his value has increased a lot now, he has no assistants for the time being, so after hearing Jinghong mineral water is on the market, he personally bought it.

After all, only by drinking this mineral water can he feel the drum beat quite well, and he can achieve that kind of superb feeling.

But where I could think of it, after such a short while, I was besieged.

“Peng Xin is big, why do you want to buy such expensive mineral water!”

“I am your fan, can I take a picture with you?”

“Peng Xin, can you give me an autograph?”

With stupefied effort, the fans rushed up, and Peng Xin had no choice but to cooperate with the fans to complete a series of communication work.

“Okay, okay, I have something else, so what, or, we have a chance to see you again?”

Peng Xin smiled helplessly.

Fortunately, the fans are reasonably sensible, and they know that continuing to entangle them will cause Peng Xin a lot of trouble.

“But, Peng Xin, this mineral water is too expensive, it’s simply cheating. Don’t endorse such a product in the future, it’s not good for your reputation!”

“Yeah, you still come to buy it yourself, this… it’s so black-hearted!”

“We’ll support you forever!”

The fans could not help but remind Peng Xin a few words out of good intentions.

But when he was planning to leave, he suddenly became unhappy when he heard this.

This mineral water helped him find a good condition, and even his body was much healthier than before.

Moreover, behind this is Shi Feng, if it weren’t for Shi Feng, where is his Peng Xin today?

Peng Xin is not an ungrateful person, so he simply stopped and said solemnly to the fans.

“I don’t care what others say. But if you are really my fans, I hope you don’t slander Jinghong Group!”

In the eyes of everyone’s surprise and incomprehension, Peng Xin said seriously,

“Don’t look at the value of this mineral water at 20 yuan, but it is because of him that I found the feeling of drumming. This water is very important to me. I believe that if you drink it, you won’t talk about it anymore. if!”