Chapter 46:

“My dear!”

Wang Tianfu cried out in surprise, and looked at Shi Feng incredulously.

“This kind of rare emerald can also be seen by you? Niu Huanxi, you are really Niu Huanxi!”

Wang Tianfu thumbs up!

“Haha, that is, I just said, brother Shi Feng, but I have a lot of eyesight, in this stone, it is a must! Today, your old boy is an eye-opener!”

After a brief shock, Jiang Yuan couldn’t help but clasp Shi Feng’s shoulders and looked at Wang Tianfu triumphantly.

Although he didn’t understand how Shi Feng saw it, today, Shi Feng finally helped him raise his eyebrows in front of Wang Tianfu!

“Awesome, indeed!”

Wang Tianfu nodded again and again, no longer contemplating, he turned his head to look at that Li Yu,

“Master Li, you look at jade, how much is it worth now?”

Although he knew it was unusual, this jade was really special, and he didn’t know the specific level for a while.

Li Yu blinked, only to recover from the shock.

“Although this kind of jade is not a purebred purple glass jade, it is a variant, but even so, it is very precious. For those carving artists, it may be more joyful. Because this kind of jade can stimulate their inspiration! ”

Li Yu pondered for a moment and looked at Wang Tianfu.

“This jade is worth at least 90 million yuan!”

“What? Ninety million!”

Wang Tianfu took a deep breath. Shi Feng just started with 12 million, but now he only cuts a knife, which has directly risen to 90 million?

My boy, this…

It’s just one sky and one underground!

Li Yu smiled, and what he said before Wang Tianfu’s ear, Wang Tianfu nodded repeatedly, turned to look at Shi Feng, and immediately smiled flatteringly.

“Brother Shi Feng, you see that you and I are destined today, I am very interested in this jade, can you…transfer it to me?”

“Oh?”

Shi Feng blinked and looked at Wang Tianfu jokingly.

He knows that this person has a net worth of several hundred million, and the worst thing is money.

To be precise, the reason why Li Yu was asked to make a cut just now was to show Wang Tianfu, after all, at Jiang Yuan’s worth, he couldn’t play such a big game.

“How much do you think of?”

Shi Feng touched his nose and said calmly.

“I can’t let you suffer, 95 million, how about?”

Wang Tian said arrogantly.

“Yes, then, now this stone is yours!”

Shi Feng did not bargain. This piece of jade, as prompted by WeChat, was only 92 million. This Wang Tianfu bid 95 million for himself. He really should be content!

Of course, he also knows that if a powerful master is invited to sculpt the jade, the price of this jade may not reach 200 million, but it is not impossible to sell it for 150 million!

However, Shi Feng did not hesitate to operate the follow-up matters, this kind of matter, let professional people handle it.

“Haha, Brother Shi Feng is indeed a bold person, you friend, I am settled by Wang Tianfu!”