Chapter 211-220

Since the farm opened, it has become more and more noisy.

The users who won the lottery draw last night were immersed in the joy of the farm. However, Kong Xiangyun was not interested in it, and she came directly to Shi Feng.

“Yo, Mr. Kong, why are you here?”

Shi Feng looked at the sudden appearance of Kong Xiangyun, and couldn’t help being stunned.

Immediately, he thought of something.

“This Ye Haolong method is really quick!”

Kong Xiangyun is a very busy person, and he will not come here for a lot of things. Now that he looks so aggressive, needless to say, Shi Feng can also guess that this is something wrong with the company.

“Now, under the Jinghong Group, all businesses in Lingnan have almost been killed. If we don’t handle it properly, our group’s performance this year will suffer serious losses, and even the market will lose half of it!”

Kong Xiangyun said solemnly.

The Lingnan generation is like a cloud and the economy is prosperous, and their Jinghong Group’s business is also biased here. Now these businesses are all broken. If they are not handled quickly, it will indeed cause a devastating blow to future career development. .

“It seems that the energy of the Ye Family is really not small!”

Shi Feng couldn’t help but nodded secretly.

“What are you going to do?”

Kong Xiangyun frowned and looked at Shi Feng seriously.

“I’ve heard that Ye Haolong, but the person who must report to Jacques. If this matter does not satisfy him, I am afraid that there will be no good results!”

Although Kong Xiangyun is worried about the company’s business, she is more concerned about how Shi Feng will respond.

After all, this kind of thing, for a man, face is more than anything else.

If Shi Feng were to fight Ye Haolong, the consequences would be very serious.

“The soldiers will cover the water and earth, let the flow go!”

However, Shi Feng was calm and calm. He touched his nose and looked at Kong Xiangyun with a smile.

“Jinghong facial mask has been on the market for some time. I think it is necessary to update it.”

“Um?”

Upon hearing this, Kong Xiangyun’s beautiful eyes suddenly lit up.

“Is the new formula? What is the difference from the previous effect?”

Kong Xiangyun looked at Shi Feng with scorching eyes.

She is extremely concerned about the Jinghong facial mask. It is not that she is the president of Jinghong Group. The key is that this Jinghong facial mask is a must for her every day.

If you don’t need a mask for a day, you always feel that something is missing.

Moreover, the effect of this mask is really good, not only the skin is no problem, but the mental state of the whole person is much better than before.

Therefore, she really wanted to know what kind of level Shi Feng’s so-called upgrading is.

“It’s very simple, our facial masks need to be distinguished carefully!”

Shi Feng smiled slightly. In fact, he had a lot of prescriptions in his mind. The previous Jinghong mask was just a prescription written unintentionally. It was originally just a play, but he did not expect that under the operation of Kong Xiangyun, the business would be changed. Do it so big.