Chapter 58:

At this time, the women wiped their faces with wet wipes one by one, and couldn’t wait to take out the makeup mirror to look.

It doesn’t matter if I don’t look at it. I was shocked when I saw myself in the mirror. My whole mental outlook was lifted up. Although my skin hasn’t become so exaggerated, you can touch it. The supple elasticity is extremely real.

Of course, what is even more amazing is that after applying the mask, the whole person’s body is also in an unusually comfortable feeling, which is a phenomenon that so many masks have never seen before!

Gosh, what’s going on here?

In a shocked look, Wei Yunxi smiled slightly, walked to the microphone again, and said lightly.

“My friend in Chinese medicine has said that a person’s acupuncture points and meridians run through the entire body, and there are many acupuncture points on a person’s cheek…”

Wei Yunxi in the lens has a handsome face, and his maturity contains a kind of watery feeling, like a lotus just out of the water, which makes people look extremely comfortable.

“This is the case with this mask promoted by our company. The external application of the mask can stimulate metabolism through several key points on the face, while the goddess tea taken internally can dredge the internal organs, as well as the blockage in the meridians, and make the whole Only when people are comfortable, their qi and blood are comfortable, can they become more beautiful when they are calm and relaxed, with a beautiful mood, and a beautiful mood!”

As soon as this was said, there was thunderous applause.

If they hadn’t personally experienced this Jinghong mask and goddess tea, I am afraid that no one would have experienced the refreshing feeling in Wei Yunxi’s mouth.

It’s like staying up all year round, unable to fall asleep at night, and unable to wake up during the day. Suddenly, the routine of work and rest changes to getting up early and going to bed early. Only those who have experienced it will have a personal experience.

And this kind of comfort, as well as the whiteness of the skin, can’t be resisted by any woman, any woman of any age.

The lens cuts to those customers who have used the mask,

“First of all, I’m not trusting. This mask is really easy to use. I love it. Wei Yunxi endorses it. It’s really trustworthy!”

“You have also seen. The clothes on my body are also Wei Yunxi’s clothes. Whether it is clothes or character, Wei Yunxi has nothing to say. This mask and medicated tea, I want to stick to it!”

Even those viewers who have drunk goddess tea are excited,

“This kind of tea didn’t feel much at first, but it has great stamina. After drinking it, I feel comfortable and it is really cool!”

“I actually really want to know who the friend of Chinese medicine in Miss Wei Yunxi’s mouth is, whether it is this mask or herbal tea, it is simply the benefactor of contemporary women!”

“Don’t talk about women, even as a man, I feel useful after drinking it!”

The audience at the scene became agitated, and even those media reporters who kept their sane words praised the facial mask and herbal tea without hesitation.

Especially the famous mouth Jiang Xiaoguo, a kind of unfinished feeling,

“Although I must look at the problem from an objective perspective, I have experienced both the mask and the herbal tea. I have to say that the quality of the product is this!”