Chapter 52:

“This…”

Shi Feng touched his nose, feeling a little embarrassed for a while.

I just closed the painting because I saved Xia Yuhan’s life, which is an equivalent exchange.

But now, this painting is of great value, and Xia Yuhan feels ashamed to send it off.

“Young man, let me talk about it, what do you like about this copybook?”

At this moment, an old voice suddenly came from outside the crowd.

Everyone followed the sound, but saw an old man sitting in a wheelchair and being pushed toward this side.

Although the old man is inconvenient to move, but between his eyebrows, he has the majesty and domineering of a superior, which makes people afraid to look directly.

“grandfather!”

Seeing this person, Xia Yuhan was immediately overjoyed, and immediately ran to Xia Guofeng, and walked here personally pushing the wheelchair.

And Hua Qianshan also hurriedly bowed to Xia Guofeng, and he was even more happy.

Because he knew that the old man of the Xia family seemed to like himself very much.

“Women’s college won’t stay here!”

Xia Guofeng glanced at his granddaughter speechlessly. Just now Xia Yuhan said that he wanted to send this copybook to Shi Feng, but he heard everything.

“Grandpa, what are you talking about!”

The four great beauties in Cangzhou are like a child in front of Xia Guofeng at this time.

Xia Guofeng snorted, his eyes wandering on Shi Feng and Hua Qianshan, and finally fell on Shi Feng.

Xia Yuhan is his most beloved granddaughter, because among the younger generation, only Xia Yuhan likes poetry and ancient paintings, and he has achieved achievements, which makes him quite content.

Over the years, he has also reviewed many family children in Cangzhou, and felt that only Hua Qianshan, the kid of the Hua family, deserves a little bit of his granddaughter.

But I didn’t expect that Yuhan, the girl, didn’t seem to be very interested in Hua Qianshan.

As for Shi Feng, what is the origin of this guy?

Xia Guofeng Road,

“Tell me, what do you like about this copybook?”

“If it makes sense, I can give it to you!”

He also wanted to see what the man Yuhan had fancy to had.

Shi Feng shook his head.

“Such an expensive gift, I dare not accept the gift casually, I only ask the old man to resell it to me, and I will pay for it!”

“When I say send it, I give it away, where there is so much madness, just say, what do you like about this copybook!”

Xia Guofeng snorted coldly, and looked at Shi Feng angrily.

Everyone knows that Xia Yuhan is good at painting, but he doesn’t know that Xia Guofeng is also very researching on calligraphy and painting. This is why he donated so many antiques to the museum and only left these calligraphy and paintings.

Looking at these calligraphy and painting every day, I feel particularly good.

“Oh, OK.”

Shi Feng shrugged, looked at this “Songfengge Poems” again, pondered for a moment, and said,