Chapter 8

Shi Feng looked at the two faintly, his eyes still lacking in the ancient well.

“Mr. Long, I am no longer an employee of your company. This is an internal matter of your company. I have no right to intervene!”

“This… Shao Shi laughed!”

Long Haiguang gritted his teeth, his eyes flashed a bit of cruelty, he said,

“Shao Shi, what do you think about this? I will not fire them for the time being, but the two of them will have no bonus this year. How about revoking their positions?”

Chen Shanxiu and He Hongtao, who were kneeling on the ground, suddenly collapsed.

Their base salary was not low, and they were all motivated by bonuses. Now there is no bonus for a year. For them, it is no different from being unemployed.

Shi Feng shrugged, noncommittal.

“casual!”

With that, he looked at Zhou Ming next to him,

“Zhou Ming, didn’t you ask me to go to the Kong Group?”

Hearing this, Long Haiguang finally breathed a sigh of relief. It seemed to his heart that this Shi Shao was not the one who would repay him. He hurriedly said with a smile.

“Oh, this is a big deal!”

Long Haiguang laughed, patted Zhou Ming on the shoulder and said,

“Zhou Ming, from now on, you will be the vice president of the company, responsible for the work of the eight groups, nine groups and ten groups. In this way, I won’t bother you anymore. I wish you all the best!”

Obviously, this is also a statement to Shi Feng.

Everyone knows that Zhou Ming is Shi Feng’s brother, and most people want to be promoted to the level of vice president. They can’t do it without having a solid performance in three to five years.

People like Zhou Ming who have been promoted to vice president within less than a year after joining the company are basically not. This decision was made entirely to please Shi Feng. I hope Shi Feng will introduce more big orders to the company in the future!

“Shi Feng, I really still have a dreaming feeling!”

Zhou Ming accompanied Shi Feng from the company, still feeling like a dream.

He didn’t expect that because of Shi Feng, he not only signed a big order of 20 million, but also instantly promoted to become the vice president of the company.

Although the vice president had added an adverb before, his power was amazing.

Many people used to call him Mr. Zhou, but he was just a small department manager, which was nothing at all. Now, he is in charge of at least fifty or sixty people.

“Hi, you my brother, what are you talking about!”

Shi Feng shrugged and pressed the car key casually.

“boarding!”

“Hey, great!”

When Zhou Ming looked at the luxury sports car in front of him, he couldn’t help but be stunned.

Before he bought a 200,000-yuan Buick Regal, he felt that he had become a successful person, at least far ahead of his classmates.

But looking at the luxury supercar in front of me, my own car, even the purchase tax paid by others is not enough.

It’s great to have such a sacred friend!

“This car is really cool. When can I drive such a car?”