Chapter 61:

As soon as he said this, Wu Xinghe’s face suddenly sank, standing beside him.

“Why, are you suspecting that this is a fake?”

Shi Feng shook his head and turned to look at Kong Xiangyun.

“I didn’t say that, but, Yunyun, I don’t recommend this wood carving if I want to buy a gift for the old man!”

Kong Xiangyun raised his brows and hesitated for a while.

She has been to this street and lane many times. The wood carvings that can be placed here should have been strictly inspected. Shi Feng even said that this wood carving has quality problems.

this……

“Well, if that’s the case, then we’d better choose, thank you Wu Shao!”

However, despite this, Kong Xiangyun chose to believe Shi Feng’s judgment.

For one thing, Shi Feng was a blockbuster in the antique world a few days ago, and even long-lost famous posts can be unearthed. In this woodcarving aspect, he will certainly not aimlessly.

Secondly, she really didn’t want to have any contact with this Wu Xinghe, it was better to follow the trend and reject Wu Xinghe.

Thinking about it this way, Kong Xiangyun wanted to drag Shi Feng to continue walking forward and look elsewhere.

“Wait!”

However, Wu Xinghe stopped the two of them.

Wu Xinghe looked at Shi Feng with scorching eyes and smiled at the corner of his mouth.

“I heard that Mr. Shi Feng has a lot of knowledge in antique and famous paintings. I didn’t expect that. I also dabble in the woodcarving industry!”

Shi Feng shrugged and heard the provocation in Wu Xinghe’s words.

“I can’t talk about dabbling, and I don’t really understand it either.”

He was telling the truth. If it weren’t for the value of this woodcarving, he would not say that.

“Really… I’m sorry, Mr. Shi, you don’t want to buy this wood carving, I can understand it, but I can’t leave it alone if I say this wood carving is a fake!”

Wu Xinghe sneered and looked at Kong Xiangyun again.

“It’s true that this store was recently invested by my Wu family. Our Wu family store cannot tolerate sand!”

The customers served by this woodcarving business are all mid-to-high-end customers. The most important thing is the quality and reputation of the products.

If there is a problem with the quality of this product, I am afraid that their woodcarving shop will not be able to gain a foothold here.

“Go, call your boss over!”

Wu Xinghe looked at the waiter and directly revealed his identity.

“Yes!”

Where the waiter wanted, Wu Xinghe, the major shareholder, would come to the store personally. He was shocked and hurried to the backyard to call the boss Wu Liang who was drinking tea.

Wu Liang and Wu Xinghe are from their own family, and they are the collateral children of the Wu family. Not long after they took over the store, they saw that it was Wu Xinghe, and they hurriedly salute.

“Uncle, don’t say a word when you come over, hey, what do you want?”

Although Wu Liang looked like he was in his forties, he was young in the Wu family. Even if he met Wu Xinghe, who was 30 years old, he had to call him uncle.