Chapter 35: The Business of Earning Blood!

“Auntie, this is my self-made facial mask. It has a strong maintenance function for human skin. Why don’t you try it?”

Shi Feng pointed to a lump of medicinal mud in his hand, and looked at Jiang Wanru with a smile.

“If this medicinal mud is combined with your liver-raising tea and used externally and internally, you will definitely be at least ten years younger!”

When these words came out, all the women looked at me and I looked at you, their eyes full of suspicion.

By the age of Jiang Wanru, let alone ten years younger, he would have burnt incense in his current state.

Shi Feng, this kid, isn’t he bragging?

“This… does this smelly thing really work?”

Originally, Jiang Wanru resisted looking at the stinky mud, but when Shi Feng mentioned the liver-raising tea, she immediately became interested.

In her heart, her appearance and skin are indeed better than everything!

“Why don’t you try?”

Shi Feng smiled and looked at Jiang Wanru, no matter what, he had to try before he knew the effect.

“Okay, I will try!”

Jiang Wanru took a deep breath, she still believed in her future son-in-law.

After all, this guy can even write prescriptions like beauty tea, and today even the goddess of fashion, Wei Yunxi, was invited over, obviously not joking.

So, under the gaze of everyone, Shi Feng slowly stirred the black medicinal mud, and then gently smeared it on Jiang Wanru’s face.

In a short while, Jiang Wanru’s face looked like black charcoal, and the whole body was filled with a smell.

Everyone frowned. Does Shi Feng’s prescription work?

Yang Yu frowned and said,

“Mr. Shi, even if this prescription works, but if this taste is not dealt with, then our products may not be sold. After all, no woman can stand this taste!”

“It’s easy to say, today this is a preliminary product, you will see the effect first!”

Shi Feng smiled and didn’t say much, just sitting there, quietly playing with the phone.

Everyone had no choice but to wait with Shi Feng silly.

After half an hour, Shi Feng stood up and fiddled with the medicine mud on Jiang Wanru’s face. For a while, all his eyes were cast out.

“Hey, there is no moisture!”

“But did you find out? Mrs. Jiang’s skin seems to be whiter and tenderer than before!”

“It seems to be effective!”

Everyone blinked and looked at each other.

Jiang Wanru was curious when everyone said that, so she wanted to find a mirror to take a look.

“No hurry, Auntie, wash your face first!”

“okay!”

Jiang Wanru hurried to the bathroom and used soap several times before reappearing in front of everyone.

Seeing the energetic Jiang Wanru, everyone was startled.

At this time, Jiang Wanru was as if she had just taken a shower, and the skin on her face was slightly ruddy. Of course, most people have this state after taking a shower, which is not surprising.