Chapter 47:

“I heard that there is an exhibition of Teacher Xia’s paintings today, let’s go over and take a look!”

“Teacher Xia, is it Xia Yuhan, one of the four beauties in Cangzhou?”

“Of course! Xia Yuhan is not only beautiful, but also a famous master of traditional ink painting. Who doesn’t want to see such a beautiful woman!”

When Shi Feng searched these paintings for excellent works with room for appreciation, there was a sound of discussion in his ears, and even Jiang Yuan beside him became excited.

“Shi Feng, this Xia Yuhan is a famous beauty in Cangzhou. It’s rare to see it on weekdays. Let’s go see it too!”

“Cangzhou beauty?”

This is not the first time Shi Feng has heard such an evaluation. When he met Kong Xiangyun, someone called him one of the four great beauties in Cangzhou, but he did not expect to meet another one today.

“Yes!”

Jiang Yuan smiled.

“The four beauties in Cangzhou each have their own merits. Kong Xiangyun, the president of the Sun Group, ranks fourth. He is good at company operations and capital operations. The methods are very good!”

“Feng Yiyi, the young daughter of the Feng family, ranks third, at the age of eighteen, she is overwhelmingly beautiful, her personality is lively and changeable, and she is also unique!”

“This second person is Xia Yuhan, the daughter of the Xia family. Not only is she superb in appearance and figure, she even knows how to paint, she is really a rare talent in the world!”

Shi Feng blinked.

“Then who is number one?”

“First…”

Jiang Yuan touched his nose and smiled helplessly.

“The number one ranked first is naturally the daughter of the Hua family, the largest family in Cangzhou, Hua Qianxue. This person hears of snow lotus in the Tianshan Mountains. He can only look far away but not play with it. The piano, chess, calligraphy and painting are all complete. It’s the kitchen. Yes, what she likes the most is not brand-name clothes and bags, but like cooking.”

“Forehead……”

Hearing this, Shi Feng couldn’t help being dumbfounded.

Jiang Yuan talked about it,

“Hua Qianxue, but Cangzhou and even the whole China, the dream lover of countless Shenhao children, no one wants to marry him. It is a pity that no one has really seen her face so far!”

“Um…I call it the top of the four beauties without seeing it?”

Shi Feng shook his head, feeling that these wealthy children were idle and had nothing to do, and they hadn’t met each other, so they made random comments.

“Nor can you say that. As early as when Hua Qianxue was a teenager, someone met him, and then he would never forget it. Later, in order to cause unnecessary trouble, Hua Qianxue rarely appeared in front of others, but she was definitely the number one in Cangzhou. one!”

Jiang Yuan said in a genuine manner,

“If she ranks second, no one dares to rank first!”

“All right!”

Shi Feng shrugged and was too lazy to worry about the matter. However, his neighbor Kong Xiangyun was indeed a first-class beauty, more beautiful than Kong Xiangyun, wouldn’t he be a fairy?