Chapter 1

SAN POV

"San-ah! Get up! You are already late for your collage!" I heard my mom screaming, telling me to get up. "Yes!! I'm getting up!" I screamed in response.
Hi! This is me, Choi San.
A simple collage boy, 2nd year. Age: 23.

.....

I don't want to go to college today. The main reason is Wooyoung,
Jung Wooyoung. My bully classmate.

I'm getting bullied by him since last year

I'm getting bullied by him since last year. I can't do anything. My friends, Hongjoongh, Yunho, Yeosang and Jongho can also do nothing. Wooyoung is very famous and popular guy in the whole collage. Good with grades, but... He is heartless, always bullies me, forces me to do his homework. If I don't follow his instructions, he would beat me into pulp. To be honest, I really hate him.

I got up from bed and walked inside bathroom to have a nice shower. Ater 15 mins I came out and with a speed of light I got myself changed with some ripped blue jeans and a yellow t shirt with a black hoodie. Quickly having breakfast, I went to my collage. "Thank god I'm not so late." I huffed. Students were still entering. I went straight towards my locker to exchange my books for the first class.
"Hey San! Good morning!" I heard Hongjoongh scream and saw him coming towards me, waving his hands. I waved back at him. "Hi Hong! Let go to our classes..." I said with happiness. "Yes! Let's go!" He huffed. "So, do you still not want to stay in hostel?" he asked me, I just replied no while shaking my head. He just sighed. We entered our first class and sat down in our definite places, not beside eachother, but where our teacher had instructed us. After a moment of settlement, the door of our class room opened with a loud thud. "What do you think of yourself?! Huh?!" I saw Wooyoung dragging a boy by his hairs. "Ple-please, I-I'm sorry...." the boy begged. "Hmm....Hwa!! You know what to do..." Wooyoung looked at Seonghwa, saying something. Within a second, Seonghwa started to beat him. Kicked , punched... I wanted to stop that scene, but the boy beside me held me back at my seat. "Hey guys! Stop! The teacher is coming!" Mingi hurriedly came in warning them. Wooyoung's expressions completely changed. "Hey you poor boy ..do you need any help...~" he bent down to the boy whom he was beating a few seconds ago. I was very well aquanted with his dual personalites. He could change his expressions, behaviour, style of talking within a second!. "Hey! What happened to you?" the teacher asked with concern to the boy, who was on the ground. "Nothing miss, he just fell on the ground, tangled between his own legs." Wooyoung said, not giving the boy a second to say. "Oh! So dumb of you!" the teacher mocked, "Wooyoung, go back to your seat, don't bother him. Don't be so kind to such students." the teacher said. Wooyoung while returning to his seat gave an evil smirk to the boy on the ground. Then the teacher started her lesson.
.

"Ok students! The lesson is over! Submit your homeworks and someone take the homeworks and give me in the staff room!" the teacher order us. 'Sh*t! I forgot to do my homework...' I mentally cursed myself. The teacher went away. "Hey! Did you bring my homework?! Give it to me! Quick!" I flinched on suddenly hearing the loud shout of a boy, and I know who is it... Wooyoung.
"I-I have n-not done my homework only, h-how can I do y-yours...." I tried to sound as confident as possible. "Huh?! What?!" He grabbed my hairs harshly, raising my head to face him. It looked one of my worst nightmares to see Wooyoung angry and pissed off.

END OF POV

Wooyoung threw San on the neighbouring benches. The other landed harshly on the ground, colliding with benches first. San tried to stand up, but failed. "You piece of sh*t! How could you forget to do MY homework?!" He came towards the latter and kicked him in guts. The other hissed in pain. Wooyoung got down to the latter's height on the ground, grabbed his hairs and punched him on his face. San could clearly taste the blood from the corner of his lips. Tears escaped from his eyes, he could not resist him, Wooyoung was too strong for him.
The bell rang.
"I'll continue this on some other day!!" Wooyoung shouted at San and went away with his friends.
San slowly got up from the ground, rubbed off his tears. His breathing was still uneven in the form of hiccups. "F**k you Jung Wooyoung!" he murmured.
He slowly went towards his locker, kept his books, exchanged some. "Hey San!-" he heard Yunho screaming from behind but stopped after see the latter's bleeding lips. "Wh-what happened to your face...?" He slowly asked with concern. San only let tears to fall down silently. "It's Wooyoung... I'm sure." the taller said. Yunho grabbed the shorter and started to walk towards his room in the dorm. San didn't resist. Yunho turned on the lights and signalled the other to sit on the couch. He slowly went towards the couch and sat. After a few minutes, Yunho came back with a first aid kit in his hands. "Turn towards me." Yunho said to San with a sorry feeling. "Yunho, please don't worry, it's nothing major, ple--" Yunho pulled the shorter's chin towards him. "It's ok not to be ok... Now stop nagging and keep quiet!" the taller playfully slapped the other's hand. They both laughed a little. "Oh, let's go! Otherwise we'll be late for our class!" Yunho quickly grabbed the other's hand and softly pulled with him towards the school building. "Bye... See you later..." said San, a bit worried.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Please vote and comment!!!🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️

Please voteeeeee❤️❤️🤧🤧