Chapter 10

Hii guys!!! I'm extremely sorry for not updating for such a long time. Actually a week ago I had tested COVID positive and I was hella weak. Through out the week I was bed laiden...I'm extremely sorry guys... Don't worry, now I'm absolutely fine and have tested COVID negative now. I'll take my vaccine a month or two later, I have consulted my doctor, no worries...❤️✨

Oh! And a very HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY READERS!! LOVE YOU ALL!!😘😘😘

<><><><><><><><>><><><><>

Cafeteria~

The entire cafe fell in a dreadful silence.

Hyunsuk was sitting on the ground or rather was thrown on the ground, while holding his blood mouth caused by Wooyoung's punch. Witnessing such incident, San closed his mouth with his palms in shock. Excepting Wooyoung and Hyunsuk, everyone one was sitting in their on place, shocked.

Holding his bloody mouth, Hyunsuk got up from ground, eyes filled with rage. "You dared to punch me?!" Hyunsuk yelled at the other. With that, without any warning, he land a harsh punch on Wooyoung's face. The said name stumbled back a bit and got crashed on the wall. Wooyoung tan towards the latter and stumbled him down and started to punch him in his face for a numerous times. "How dare you to punch me?!" Wooyoung growled while punching. Hyunsuk blocked the other from punching and used all his force to pin him down and started to punch the other. "You also have no right to punch that hard on my face!!!" Hyunsuk yelled at Wooyoung.

"H-hey guys!! Stop it!!" Yunho started, and tried to go towards them and tried to stop them. Before he could reach them, Mingi held his wrist, preventing him from doing so. "Let them be. Let them end this here." Mingi said while pulling back Yunho. "SHUT UP!!" Yunho yelled at Mingi as he pushed the other's chest hard, making him stable backwards. "ARE YOU EVEN HUMAN?!" Yunho again push the other while furiously yelling at him. "STOP INVOLVING IN THE YUNHO!! Everytime you ruin this!! Let Wooyoung remove Hyunsuk from his way!! And that f**king doesn't mean that he will kill him!!" Mingi yelled back at Yunho while stopping him again going towards them. "Are you out of your mind?! He'll kill him!!" Yunho yelled as he tried to get his hands away from Mingi's strong grip. "No he'll not!!" Mingi yelled in return. "He will you moron!! Now let go my hands!!" Yunho yelled as he cursed the other. "NO I WON'T!!---" Mingi started but got cut off when a harsh punch landed on his face.

Holding his bleeding corner of his lips, he looked up to see the one who punched him but came to know that it was no one other than Yunho himself. Both stared at eachother. Mingi's eyes were wide open in both shock and surprise. On the other hand, Yunho was shocked to see himself react in such a way. His hands started to tremble a bit but not that much to be noticed by the other's eye. "I'm...sorry... I didn't mean to...." Yunho murmured under his breath which Mingi heard. The said male kept quiet because he knew if he starts to talk he'll only end up hurting the other.

"Stop it!!!" suddenly some yelled in between the chaos. It was Seonghwa. "JUST STOP IT YOU BEASTS!!" he yelled while looking at Wooyoung and Hyunsuk who bet eachother so much that their faces are almost impossible to recognise. "Wooyoung are you out of your f**king mind?! You ruined your whole reputation infront of the whole collage!!!" Seonghwa yelled at Wooyoung as he reached the other and made him stoop up, grabbing his collars. "Don't stop me Hwa!! I want to kill him!--" Wooyoung started, "Shut up!!" Seonghwa yelled making him freeze in his position.

The whole cafeteria again fell in silence. San already had tears in his eyes which were threating to fall.

"What the actual f**k is happening here?!" suddenly some yelled, breaking the silence. Moving all their attention towards the source of the voice, they all came to know that the owner of the voice is the vice principal of their collage. After getting no response from the crowd of the students, he look a deep breath before again starting to speak. "I asked... WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE?!" he yelled. His voice echoed through the whole collage. The crowd fell in whispers. Each and everyone murmuring to eachother. "Will anyone tell me or...?--" the vice principal started, "Wooyoung and Hyunsuk were beating eachother...." suddenly a voice spoke from the crowd.

Hearing the voice, the vice principal's lips got parted, making a shocked expression. "Jung Wooyoung...?" he said, making his voice slightly raise at the end. "S-sir, it's not what it l-looks like...it's d-different--" Seonghwa started, trying to reason all the activities of Wooyoung and Hyunsuk but got cut off. "Shut up!!" the vice principal yelled making not only Seonghwa to freeze but also the whole cafeteria. "Jung Wooyoung!! To the office right now!!" the vice principal yelled while ordering him. "Along with Hyunsuk!!" he completed before leaving.

Seonghwa took a deep breath out of frustration while rubbing his forehead with his index and thumb fingers. "Huh! What a shame!" Hyunsuk scoffed while leaving, purposely colliding with Wooyoung's shoulder. Within a fraction of seconds, Wooyoung turned around to attack the other but got stopped by Seonghwa. "Stop it Wooyoung!!" he yelled making Wooyoung to stop, frustrated. Seonghwa took Wooyoung with him. "Guys don't worry too much! I'll be there with Wooyoung, don't worry. You all go do you your classes." Seonghwa said while trying to cool all of them and shooing away the crowd of students. "And you two!! Don't fight! If come to hear another thing about you two, I'll swear I'll kill you both!!" Seonghwa warned Yunho and Mingi furiously. The two of them nodded in response. "Let's go guys..." Yeosang said while pulling Jongho and a teary San with him. "You y'all go, I have some business with Mingi..." Yunho spoke while softly grabbing Mingi's wrist, who was breathing heavily and furiously out of rage. "You guys please don't get started again...!!" Yeosang said while approaching them. "No, we are not fighting anymore. I'm just gonna treat his bloody lip corner..." Yunho clarified before walking away towards his dorm with Mingi. "O-okay... Take care..." was all Yeosang said before leaving towards their classes.

Yunho and Mingi went towards Yunho's dorm room. Mingi was still quite, didn't utter a single word. Opening the door, Yunho slowly pulled the other in the room. "Sit...I'll be back within a second..." Yunho muttered earning a nod from Mingi. The said name sat on the bed and waited for the other to come back. After a minute or two, Yunho was back with a first aid kit in his hand. He slowly sat beside Mingi and opened the kit. He took a small amount of cotton in his hand and started to wet it with an antiseptic liquid before applying it to Mingi's lips.

As soon as it touched Mingi's bloody lip corner, Mingi clicked his tongue in pain and slowly back away. "I know it hurts, please endure it for some time..." Yunho said, feeling guilty. "Then why did you punched me?!" Mingi suddenly yelled making the other flinch and back away a bit. Yunho freezed in his position. Mingi grabbed the other's wrist tightly. "W-what are you doing?" Yunho asked in fear. Mingi didn't reply, instead he tilted his head at an angle while staring at the other with an intense gaze. Yunho slowly lowered his eyes inorder to avoid the eye contact with Mingi's glaring one. The said male did the other. He slowly grabbed the other's face and forced him to look into his eyes. [𝙆𝙚𝙮𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙: 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙗𝙗𝙚𝙙]

Yunho faintly hissed in slight pain in his jaws. Mingi slowly went near him until there was no space between them. Yunho slowly back up on the bed and started to lie down until the other was hovering over him. Mingi took both the wrists of Yunho and pinned them beside his face. They both stared at each other, faces dangerously close to eachother. They could feel eachother's breath on their own lips. Mingi started to slowly move more towards the other's lips causing Yunho to dig his head more into the bed of that was possible. Mingi stopped just before crashing his lips. He slowly move to the side of the other's face and leaned towards his ears. "Don't worry, I won't kiss you until you start liking me." Mingi said before leaning back and standing up. Yunho mentally cursed seeing Mingi get up from him, though he didn't like him. "See you in the collage." Mingi said while smirking like an evil before grabbing his bag and getting out of Yunho's dorm room.

Yunho got up from his position and sat on the couch, trying to process everything that happened. "W-wait... Did he just tried to kiss m-me...? Or...?---" Yunho murmured to himself, 'Shut up Yunho!! Don't think such stupid things!!' he mentally slapped himself. He got up from the couch and kept the first aid kit in it's place before leaving for his classes. He went towards the main building while blushing like hell.

Short chapter 😘😘~~ see y'all soon!!