Chapter 14

*Ughhhh.....*
San woke up with a grunt...
'𝘜𝘳𝘨𝘩...𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥...𝘪𝘵 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘴...'
He thought, 'W-what happened last night- shit!! I lost control on myself...and....
My 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮 came out.... SHHITTT!!!' San thought.
The moment he turned to his side, he gasped and sat up. Wooyoung was staring at him with bored eyes. Completely emotionless. They kept starting at eachother, when...

"𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵?! 𝘏𝘦'𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘶𝘨𝘭𝘺!" San shook a little and blinked his eyes, sharply turned his head to the wall mirror beside the couch.
𝘏-𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘭𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯... 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘧 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴... Dangerously, dreadfully...

San shakely breathe out and gulped

San shakely breathe out and gulped. He noticed that Wooyoung was still staring at him. But the point was, more than Wooyoung, his own reflection's staring was more uncomfortable.

"If he keeps staring at you like that for anymore long, I swear, I'll tear him apart!!" His new personality threatened him from the other side of the mirror.

San shivered, he knew what his he could do if he lost control.... He slowly raised his head to Wooyoung to start a conversation but before he could utter anything, Woo spoke up,

"What happened to you last night?" he asked in a deep and seriously voice. San gulped.

"Oh, so he doesn't know about me??" questioned from the other side of the mirror. San kept quiet...he couldn't comprehend any answers...

"I believe I asked you a f**king question...." Wooyoung tried to sound as calm as possible.

"I.. um... actually.... I...." San tried to make up words as soon as possible. "I... I don't k-know..." he lied. "Don't you dare to lie to me." Woo warned him.

"Last night, it wasn't you who fought back. Who was it?" San snapped his head to Wooyoung at his reply. 'How did he know that it wasn't me...?' San thought to himself.

"Umm.. i don't understand what y-you are trying to s-say..." he replied, again lying.

Wooyoung took a deep breath and sighed while rubbing his temples. "Go! Get up and. Get ready for college!!" Woo ordered. San gasped at the loud voice. He slowly nodded and sighed.

SAN POV:

Oh God, how am I suppose to bare this... I wanna die...
"So he is choosing death! How dare he-"

"SHUT UPPP!!" I shouted... I couldn't control my anger... It's because of him I'm here!! Stuck with in this dorm with Wooyoung.
"Hey!!! What happened?!" Wooyoung shouted from the kitchen. "N-nothing...sorry..." I replied in a timid voice.