Chapter 29

Tried my best to edit all the mistakes, but if any left, do let me!!

ENJOY~~~

After the college's time ended, Hongjoong walked out of the main gate, along the footpath.

*HONK* *HONK*

Glancing at his side, he saw Seonghwa, inside his car. Expensive car. Huh! Rich brats...

"Let's go..." Seonghwa said, lowering the his window glass. Hongjoong was now kind of flustered.

The car stopped. Nodding his head, Hongjoong jogged to the otherside and opened the door and sat.

After the door was closed, Seonghwa sighed. Hongjoong crooked his brows. Something concerned him as he stared blankly at Hongjoong.

"What--" Hongjoong stared to ask the other when, Seonghwa suddenly came extremely close to him and placed his hand on the side of Hongjoong.

The seat belt...

Seonghwa pulled the seat belt and fastened it. He still stayed at the same position, extremely close to Hongjoong, who just stared back at him. Eyes wide open.
Seonghwa smirked as he slowly stared at the other, eyes slowly drifting towards the lips.

Their breaths were already mixed. Hongjoong's heart was already racing like crazy. He slowly closed his eyes, anticipating Seonghwa would kiss him now.

Seonghwa stared at the other with fascination in his eyes. Admired his beautiful facial features. He smiled as he noticed the other closing his eyes, for exactly why.

He moved even closer. And kissed his forehead. Hongjoong's heart accelerated. A sharp breath was taken.

Slowly opening his eyes, he saw Seonghwa already on his seat, smiling at him. Hongjoong blushed hard, face was red as tomato.

With that Seonghwa started his car his.

"So...*clears throat* why so early...?" Hongjoong asked, a little curious.

Taking a deep breath, Seonghwa started.

"We need atleast one and a half hour to prepare our dinner..."

Hongjoong almost jumped on his seat. Heart racing.

"W-what...?" he questioned. Seonghwa nodded.

"Yep. We are going to my home." Seonghwa simply stated. Turning his head at the other's direction, he smiled, making Hongjoong's heart beat even faster.

"Oh my God..." Hongjoong murmured softly, immensely happy.

.
.

They reached after 10 more minutes of drive.

Getting out of the car, Seonghwa opened the door for the other and presented his hand to the other to hold.

Hongjoong accepting the hand, got out.

"Thanks..."

"My pleasure~"

Seonghwa's house was huge. As before, rich brat.

"W-woah..." Hongjoong huffed as he admired the entire house. Well, he already had visited the house but, this time something hit different.

There were decorations and flowers.

"Let's go!" They went inside.

Coming inside the house, Hongjoong placed his bag and jacket on the couch had sat beside. Seonghwa also sat beside him.