Chapter 13

9:15 am~

SAN POV~

"Here you go...Mr. Hyunsuk" the nurse said as she tied the bandage tightly around his jaw. I am really feeling bad for him...the only person for whom I can smile... apparently. But that Wooyoung, is slowly taking away him also....

I thought as I hung my head low...

"H-heY sAn let's Go...." I raised my head as I heard Hyunsuk try to speak. My heart ached as I witnessed it.... Slowly tears started to build up. "HeY, it's okAY, it's not YoUr faUlT...." he said as he placed his hand on my shoulder. I slowly nodded in response.

"Mr. Hyunsuk, you have to rest for about 1-2 months as there's a crack in your jaw. Nothing to worry but you have to get rest otherwise you won't be able to heal fast." the nurse said as we were about to leave. Hyunsuk slowly nodded in response.

"So...you won't be able to come to college for the next 1-2 months...?" I slowly asked. Hyunsuk nodded which made me more sad. "It's alright, I promise you that I'll call you everyday... Give me your no." Hyunsuk said as he layed his hands in front of me. I softly smiled and gave him my number. "See you, I'll go home, I have already booked a cab. It's probably here by now..." Hyunsuk said as he got up and started to walk. I nodded as I also walked with him towards his cab.

HYUNSUK POV:

After I got up in the car and got to a distance, I gritted my teeth hard. That son of a bitch almost broke my jaw ... 'Dont worry Mr. Jung, I'll give you your worst nightmare in return...soon....' I thought as I simply devilishly.

END OF POV

San was very angry with Wooyoung's recent attitude.

'Gosh!! Where's my bag?? I swear I kept it in my closet....' San thought as he aggressively searched for it. "Oh my god!! Where did it go?!! I can't survive without it...." San whisper screamed while scratching the back of his head.

"Hey San!!!" Yunho called him from behind. San was startled for a moment but immediately turned around and greeted the other with the cute dimpled smile.

"H-hey, I heard what happened with you in your classroom... Are you okay...? And what about Hyunsuk..??" Yunho carefully asked. The other slowly hung his head low. "Hyunsuk's jaw is slightly cracked...but he's fine... Don't worry." San replied. Yunho slowly nodded his head.
The two fell silent... It wasn't an awkward one.

"So, you wanna go to your dorm or classroom...?" the taller asked. "Clas- umm.. I guess I should get some rest, I'm not feeling well...." San replied, he really wanted to go to his classroom with his friend, but he remembered that he lost his medication. Yunho nodded in agreement. "Alright, see you later. And if you need anything, pleaseeeeee call me!!!" Yunho slightly scolded the other while slowly walking away. The other nodded while smiling.

'SHIT'

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

SAN POV

"......we are afraid that we don't have that medicine at this time... It's going to take atleast a few weeks or months. It is very expensive also. We are extremely sorry sir...." the worker said before hanging up the phone. What am I suppose to do now...? How am I suppose to survive without that medicine.? It's been only a few weeks since I started to take that... I don't think it's action is going to last long....

Tears slowly started to build up. I am very afraid...very scared... What's going to happen now ..? I don't to remember my past.... I'm very scared right now... A tear slowly fell down my cheeks.