Chapter 43

I'm hardly getting any time to write this, due to my on going exams... :)

Extremely sorry for the delays... ಥ⁠_⁠ಥ

Enjoy~
.

.

.

.

.

"Wa-wait!!" San said, pointing his palm towards the mirror.

"H-how long does this have to be continued...?!" San asked. Bottom lip quivering, hands shaking and eyes teary.

San gulped at the question.

"I don't know." was all that San said.

"No-o...no! I don't want this..." San whimpered out, voice breaking slightly. "P-please.... please go a-away..."

"I'm afraid I can't do that." San simply replied

Listening this, San stumbled back and abruptly fell on the ground while backing up. Tears constantly rolled down his cheeks. San crossed his arms on his chest, he was indeed feeling somewhat guilty.

"Ju-just bec-cause of y-you... all m-my friends thi-ink that I'm a fr-freak..." San hiccuped between almost every word that slipped out of his mouth.

San was silent.

"Y-y-you took a-a-away all of my f-friends!! Everyone!!" San practically yelled at this moment, at his reflection.

No response.

San kept on staring at his reflection, constantly with eyes full of rage and anger.

Getting up from the group, he ran his fingers through his messy hair. There was silence.

"San..." his reflection spoke up. "I'm here to help you. Help you through all the hard times..." San said.

San gulped the hard lump in his throat.

"I don't need you..."

[A few days later...]

"CHOI FUCKING SAN!!" San jumped out of his bed as soon as he heard his father scream.

"WHERE'S THE HECK MY FOOD?!" he continued to scream from down stairs.

It was dinner time. San's mom was out of the house, working for a late night shift to get extra money. His dad hardly used to go to his office and God knows why he has not been kicked out yet. Right now, he was supposed to serve the dinner for both himself and his dad as his mom would return home late.

Running down the stairs, San quickly went inside the kitchen to prepare the dinner. Holding on the large plate of glass, he went towards the living room where his dad was lying on the couch.

San prayed whole heartedly that nothing unfortunate will happen.Alas,the luck wasn't on his side. He tripped on the carpet.

All the food on the tray he was holding slightly tilted and fell a bit but San managed to somehow save the rest of the food. It wasn't enough for his dad though.