Chapter 54

Dear silent readers!!

Please vote!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
ENJOY!

------

Next Day~

San(second personality) POV:

Last night just went away pretty quickly. Wooyoung just went on rattling about the project and what we are supposed to do next about the project.

Yeah, that's not at all my business or interest.

I was now showering. Of course San kept on shouting and yelling at me to give up the control.

Nah! That's not gonna happen anytime soon.

"Just cut the bullshit and shut up!"

With that I exited the bathroom and quickly got dressed and left for college. Wooyoung was long gone.

END OF POV

_____________________________________

There was a crowd outside San's classroom.

Probably gathered to see someone.

San thought that it was probably because of Wooyoung, obviously, he's the hottest guy in the college. Although he too was getting quite popular with that fashion sense lately.

San tugged his backpack on one of his shoulders and tried to enter the class through the crowd.

They were constantly howling and cheering for someone.

"Wooyoung...?" San whispered lowly to himself.

After what felt like 2 minutes, San was finally able to enter the classroom.

There....stood a new guy. Beside Wooyoung.

Hugging him, tightly. San's blood boiled seeing this and he immediately tried to lunge at that guy but was stopped by...Seonghwa!

"Hey! Stop! Everyone's here! What do you think you're gonna do?!" Seonghwa whisper yelled at him.

Although San didn't know about Seonghwa pretty well, he trusted him and stayed back, clenching his backpack strap tightly. His knuckles turned white in the process.

His nose was flaring and his breathing was uneven and uncontrolled. He was angry.

_____________________________________

Later that day, it was announced that a new guy was admitted to the college, the middle of the year, who happened to be the son of a trustee of San's college.

So it was more than obvious that San can't even lay a finger on him. This was making him more and more mad.

The moment he saw that guy being all clingy to Wooyoung, he knew he couldn't stand there any longer or else, the whole college might burn down into nothing but ashes.