Chapter 52

.......-

In college:

"All the students whose all projects are due are requested to submit it by the end of this week." there was an announcement.

"Shit, I'm done...--" San cursed and completely shut up when he saw Wooyoung, standing infront of the notice board, reading something very important.

He was so busy reading the article that he did not notice San standing right behind him.

"Good morning Woo..."

"AAAHHHHHH!!--"

Wooyoung immediately startled when San suddenly whispered those words and as a result, he turned around to face him and in the process hit his back against the notice board.

"He-ey...it's me-e..." San move backwards a bit, giving Wooyoung his personal space back which he apparently had took away a few seconds ago.

Wooyoung stood there, too stunned to talk. He gulped.

San just stood there staring at Wooyoung almost like an idiot.

"Um...- h-hi...." as soon as Wooyoung uttered those words he immediately tried to escape the scene.

"H-hey, wait..." San immediately came in front of him, making Wooyoung almost bump into him.

Now Wooyoung's heart was racing. He was embarrassed but was more nervous.

"I-...aum...-..." it was as if San's words got stuck in his throat.

Wooyoung wasn't able to make any eye contact because of the nervousness.

'Shit...!' San cursed internally.

San paused and looked at Wooyoung for a split of seconds. "H-hang on a moment..."

San immediately turned around and started to murmur something to himself.

Being a bit curious, Wooyoung frowned and peeked at San a bit to try and hear what the actual heck he was saying to himself.
Wooyoung was about to look closer when suddenly San turned around.

It was San.

Wooyoung again almost bumped his head with San's forehead. Seeing this, suddenly San's heart raced. Seeing Wooyoung so close to him for the first time made his heart race.

"San come on! Do something! You promised me!" San immediately got out of his trance. He blinked a few times to get hold of the situation.

"H-hey... Um, Woo. I wanted to talk to you..." San said, almost confidentially, which made Wooyoung more nervous and embarrassed.

"N-no... I don't want to..." with that Wooyoung immediately tried to walk past him but immediately San grabbed his forearm and halted him.

Wooyoung gulped audibly.

"Wooyoung..." San said in a very deep voice, making Wooyoung shudder. "Let's talk."

There was silence, deadly silence.

"San! The fuck are you trying to do! You're scaring him!"

San snapped out of his trance when he was looking into Wooyoung's eyes.

"Urgh! It was all my fault! Now give me the control!-"

"N-no... I h-have class..." Wooyoung uttered.

"It's alright, we'll talk after the class, anyways we have the same class, let's go." San said, dragging Wooyoung with him.