Chapter 11

Wooyoung, Hyunsuk and Seonghwa entered the principal's office.

The principal, sitting infront of them was breathing heavily due to anger.

*Puffff* "What made you guys fight?!" he asked while placing his hands on the table. No one gave an answer... "I believe I asked you a question!!" he shouted while banging the table in front of him.

"Sir, when I came to sit beside my friend, Wooyoung placed his foot on the seat and threatened me to go away. Obviously, i rejected that order and just said that that is not your father's property...and after that he punched me..." Hyunsuk said while shrugging at the end of the statement.

The principal's eyes widened a bit at that statement, especially Wooyoung punching him. "What? Mr.Jung did that really happen? Is that true?" the principal asked on almost disbelief. Wooyoung was starting at the ground, maybe from guilt. After a brief moment of silence, he slowly nodded his head. Seonghwa noticing that response, he immediately stood up and said, "N-no, actually it's true that Wooyoung hit Hyunsuk first but after that Hyunsuk also immediately hit him in return, which provoked Wooyoung to continue that fight...it not his fault--", the principal raised his hands, indicating to stop in the middle of the sentence. Seonghwa obeyed and sat on his place.

Sighing deeply, the principal stood up from his chair. "Look Mr. Jung, I know that you're a very good student and I believe that, but at the same time I'm getting some negetive comments about your behaviour, although I haven't experienced that personally. So as a principal it's my duty to also look at the other students problems. So...for three months you're suspended from the position of the president." the principal completed with a sigh at the ending.

Wooyoung and Seonghwa looked at principal at disbelief. "B-but sir, no one has any evidence--" Wooyoung started, "It's my final decision! And if you don't want more suspending time then go back and don't waste my time!" the principal said with anger. Wooyoung clenched his fists and jaw in rage which Seonghwa noticed. On the other hand, Hyunsuk smiled after hearing the judgment given by the principal. Wooyoung glanced at the smiling Hyunsuk with extreme anger in his eyes, as if they were burning. Seonghwa immediately moved out of the office with Wooyoung after noticing the up coming fight between them.

Seonghwa dragged Wooyoung out with him as the other resisted the action. After coming out, Wooyoung was still breathing heavily due to anger. "Look, calm down. Don't do anything stupid right now..." Seonghwa tried to calm Wooyoung down. After a second, Hyunsuk exited the office. "Huh! Looks like someone's screwed~" he said in a teasing tone while rubbing the corner of his lips. Wooyoung immediately reacted by reaching him and trying to punch him but was thankfully stopped by Hwa. "W-wooyoung!! Stop!!" he said while holding him back. Wooyoung released his arm by a sharp jerk. He looked at Seonghwa for the last time before walking with him. "Since it's almost time for the college to end, you should go back to your dorm." Seonghwa said while leading the way. Wooyoung just annoying nodded in response. "And please don't fight with San again!!" he said while joining his hands infront of Wooyoung. "Yah! Don't worry!" Wooyoung said while rolling his eyes. "Hmm~ see ya!" Seonghwa said before turning back. Wooyoung returned the same while opening the door.

Seonghwa walked towards the main gate and unlocked his cars with the keys in his pocket. "Uh! Has Hoongjoong returned to his home already...?" he thought. He was thinking this when suddenly someone shouted at him from behind. "BOO!!!!"

"AHHH!!!" Seonghwa screamed before quickly sitting on the ground, holding his head tightly in his hands. *Ahhaahhhhahahhaha* someone started laughing. Noticing the instant change in the atmosphere, he slowly looked up only to find Hoongjoong laughing like crazy at a scared Seonghwa. "You?!" Seonghwa said, startled at the presence of the other. Hongjoongh just continued laughing, see the other's reaction. Seonghwa corrected his posture. Clearing his throat, "S-so, wanna head back home with me..?" he asked, nervous thinking about the other's response. Placing a finger under his chin, Hoongjoong started to think about the offer. After a few seconds of silence, Hoongjoong replied, "Yess!! Of course!!!" he cheered. Seonghwa smiled widely at the other's response and gently took the other's hand and intertwined their fingers and walked towards Seonghwa's car. Hoongjoong on the other hand started to blush like crazy. They went towards their home while sharing laughter in ther way.