Chapter 24

Early update cause today's San's birthday!!!!😘🎊🥳🎂🎉

Happy birthday Choi San! We all love you! One of my favourite artists! Please stay safe and healthy 💖

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Enjoy~~~

"It's... alright... I'm here now..." Mingi breathed out as the other tightened his grip, sobbing more.

They stayed in that position for a few more minutes. Mingi continued to rub his palms on the other's hair. Slowly moving away a bit, they looked at eachother, in eyes.

"It's okay... Let's go to the nurse. Let's get your bruises treated. I'm here with you..." Mingi said as he slowly and cautiously got up with Yunho in his arms, wrapped around.

Yunho sniffed and nodded. Mingi rubbed away his tears as they started to walk towards the nurse's chamber.

.

"It's okay, the bruises are treated well. I have also applied some lotion to kill the pain." the said and walked outside the chamber. Mingi bowed and slowly entered the room.

Yunho layed on his back. Palms bandaged. Lotion on lips. Eyes closed. Mingi took a deep breath and sighed while closing his eyes. He clenched his jaws and fist hard. The sound of gritting teeth made Yunho open his eyes.

"The one who's responsible for your this condition, gonna pay well. Don't worry." Mingi said as he approached the other and softly placed his one hand's palm on the other's forehead. Yunho nodded while softly closing his eyes.

Yunho slowly lifting his left arm, he reached for the other's shirt and clung on it. Mingi's eyes immediately softened and smiled softly.

"Please stay..." Yunho practically whimpered. Mingi softly released a long breath and smile. Nodding, he slowly sat beside Yunho, on the bed where Yunho was lying. Slowly ruffled the other's hair as Yunho smiled. With that Yunho closed his eyes, feeling safe now, in Mingi's presence.

.

San was sitting in his class, taking down notes.

"So, today also I have to practice...?" he whisper asked San as he looked beside him, on the classroom glass. San nodded, "Yes."

San sighed heavily hearing that. He rubbed his temples as he got frustrated.

The teacher was not there, perhaps forgot their class. San still prefered to do his class works. He indeed wanted good grades.

*SQUEAKKKKK...*

The classroom door opened, revealing Wooyoung. San frowned to see him in class, usually he bunks as much classes as possible. Wooyoung on the other hand, looked confused.