Chapter 38

ALERT 🚨

THE CHAPTERS(38-43) ARE A BIT TIME TRAVELLING.

OK, LET ME REPHRASE THAT—

In these chapters, you all are gonna be grabbed and dragged to the past, past of Choi San (the host). To his childhood.

These chapters will be filled with many childhood events. So brace yourself and concentrate. Focus in this.

There will be random events, so lookout for gaps and headings. There will be headings, like his age will be mentioned or how many years ago the event took place.

Try your best not to get confused.

And I'll try my best not to MAKE you confuse.  :)

If there's any grammatical mistakes please let me know!!

ENJOYYYYYYY~~~~

.
.
.
.
.
.

[Back to the time when San was 7 years old.]

Choi San. There, sitting on the bench of his little classroom. He was just in 3rd grade. A little kid. Playing with his little toy, that his mother had gifted him on his birthday this year. He always carries it around and plays with it when he's alone. Like now...

He was sitting in his classroom, all alone by himself. Expression on his face, just kept playing with his little red toy, perhaps a small red car. Rolling it back and forth on his table, on his copy and book and occasionally made sounds of the engine of a car or a bike.

Since his childhood, since he was a little kid, he never really had any kind of friends. Friends to talk with, to share happiness or sadness or grief or any sort of feelings that sometimes built inside of him.

After every class, whenever that bell rings, he waits. Waits until each and every student gets out of the class. Watches every feet and shoes that rushes out of the class with their friends. He kept his face straight, without any expression.

"You not gonna go outside?" suddenly a random boy shouted as he stopped on his tracks. San glanced at him and slowly shook his head in a 'no'.

The boy shrugged. "Whatever."

As soon as the last student too went outside of the class. San slowly picked up his little backpack and opened the chains and shoved his arm inside to search for something.

His lips curled in a small yet visible smile as he took out that small toy car and started to play with it to his hearts content.

"Brrmmm... Brrmmm..."

A few minutes passed. Suddenly the classroom door busted open. Lifting his head, San saw two boys come in, definitely in higher classes they were.

The first thing San did was to hide his precious little red toy inside his hands, on his lap.

"Waoh! Hey kiddo!" one of the kid came towards him with a sly smile on his lips that San did not like at all.

San shifted uncomfortably on his seat.

"Can sense you're hiding something~~"